Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely no chance.

RS: Diaz / Jota
Real Madrid: Vinicius Jr
Chelsea: Only play with a lone striker which we know he is poop at
City: Sterling

He ain't as good as any of those.

Better than Jota and we'll see with probably overrated Diaz this season.

Starts on right for Madrid....easily.

Chelsea are looking at Sterling plus Mount plays wide a fair bit...

PSG hed be rotating every game

United and Arsenal he starts for

Atletico hell start

This will be Richy's 5th season with us and personally don't feel he's any better now than the day we signed him.

Thats true, but you know how we react to certain players positively, and he deffo fitted that as an Everton player. Still, he aint gone yet.

This is complete and utter insanity, delete this quick.

Absolutely no chance.

RS: Diaz / Jota
Real Madrid: Vinicius Jr
Chelsea: Only play with a lone striker which we know he is poop at
City: Sterling

He ain't as good as any of those.
Benzema vini richy
Nunez diaz richy ( if salah goes)
Why cant he play on wing for chelsea?
Haaland richy mahrez?
Mbappe nemar richy?

All very possible imo

This will be Richy's 5th season with us and personally don't feel he's any better now than the day we signed him.
He's certainly no hotshot in front of goal. 10 goals last season, at least two of them were penalties, I know two were very bad mis-hits, too. And the chances he missed game after game in the second half of the season were crazy, should have easily doubled his scoring tally with the chances he passed up. £60m is about right I'd say, but I don't think we'll even get that.

Benzema vini richy
Nunez diaz richy ( if salah goes)
Why cant he play on wing for chelsea?
Haaland richy mahrez?
Mbappe nemar richy?

All very possible imo

Well you've stuck him on the right wing there for most teams which he's crap at. Stuck him up front for City which he's crap at. Chelsea play 3-4-2-1 so they don't use wingers.

I agree, and would say that selling now suits us and him - IF we were a decently run club that I would have faith in spending money well to replace what he contributes, but we're not so I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.