2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sank when I saw him on the team sheet, I haven't got a clue what Frank was thinking starting him but thankfully he came to his senses before it was too late. He was far from the only player who was crap in that first half but games are won and lost in the midfield, it really is the important position on the pitch and when you have got a complete passenger operating in there you are going to lose far more than you win.

Anyway, hope we've seen the last of him and I just pray some mug club takes him off our hands permanently. I can't believe how far away he's fallen away from his early performances but he's simply not good enough.

Andre Gomes, on his day looks decent

But he doesn't have the mentality to be an Everton player. Can't tackle for the life of him, making him an automated foul machine and/or porous membrane. We should avoid signings like this in the future please

That can be said of any professional footballer in the world pretty much. Players have to show more than that and Gomes doesn't. His day comes around about 2 games every 10 and usually 1 of those is off the bench.

He is a liability.

That can be said of any professional footballer in the world pretty much. Players have to show more than that and Gomes doesn't. His day comes around about 2 games every 10 and usually 1 of those is off the bench.

He is a liability.
Sadly, I don't deny it.

Thought Carlo was starting to get the best out of him in the beginning of last season in a midfield three with Allan and Doucz doing his running and him breaking the lines.

Wilted away like he does every year.

Have made my mind up now: bin

Couldn't believe he was starting after the Brentford game... couldn't f****in believe it, was flabbergasted, incredulous...and then in a midfield 'two' with Doucoure. My main concern is the management failed to see this as an issue as everyone else fkin could

Couldn't believe he was starting after the Brentford game... couldn't f****in believe it, was flabbergasted, incredulous...and then in a midfield 'two' with Doucoure. My main concern is the management failed to see this as an issue as everyone else fkin could

yes its decisions like that that make me doubt lampards long term viability here.

Andre Gomes:

Annual Wage: 5.8 mill

Annual Amortisation: 4.70 mill.

Annual Cost: 10.5 mill

Book Price July 22: 9.4 mill.

Sadly cant see us getting £10 million for him unless some club in Europe fancies him to be able to do it in a lesser / slower league.

Whats Richys book price mate? Remember you saying a few months back but be interesting to see if we cash in this summer if he doesnt sign a new deal.

Sadly cant see us getting £10 million for him unless some club in Europe fancies him to be able to do it in a lesser / slower league.

Whats Richys book price mate? Remember you saying a few months back but be interesting to see if we cash in this summer if he doesnt sign a new deal.

We could loan him, with an option to sell for 4 mill next year, if someone was prepared to take on his 5 mill odd wages and it would take half his annual cost of the books this year and prob all next year - all ifs i know!

Richarlison:

Annual Wage: 4.68

Annual Amortisation: 8 mill

Annual Cost: 12.68 mill

Book Price July 22: 16 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.