Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brennan J, Connor G and Billy G would be very astute signings

If notts forest dont get promoted prob looking at 25-30 mil for Brennan J

Billy G should be around 10-15 mil imo

Connor G will be the difficult one, could see chelsea demanding between 30-40 mil for him
One year left on Johnsons deal... likely around 20M if they dont go up ...

Apparently wan bassaka Is available. Normally I wouldn't go for a man utd reject. But this guy can certainly defend albeit limited going forward. I think Coleman has been a great servant for the club but he needs replacing and while Patterson is a prospect. Wan bassaka would give us a Premier league level solid right back.

Apparently wan bassaka Is available. Normally I wouldn't go for a man utd reject. But this guy can certainly defend albeit limited going forward. I think Coleman has been a great servant for the club but he needs replacing and while Patterson is a prospect. Wan bassaka would give us a Premier league level solid right back.

Man u hate him, rather keep Coleman as backup if Patterson is going to be in Frank plans. Would rather spend the money elsewhere

Problem with hoping players "give it another season" is their contracts.

Richarlison and Pickford only have 2 years and DCL has 3.

Need to either have a mass cull of players outside of those 3 and the youngsters or one or two of them would need to be sacrificed.

Id just like the Kean deal sorted out so we can enter the market ourselves pretty quickly.
Point taken; extend all their contracts and sell/give away all the rubbish?

Its been painful watching coleman try and attack for the last 4 years, i dont wanna spend another 5 watching him doing the same

Definitely need to target the free transfers, but there will be lots of competition for their signatures. If we could bring in Tarkowski and Eriksen we would be much improved.

All day. Patterson is maybe not ready yet. If we could get wan bissaka on loan with obligation to buy, I'd be all over it. Plus, it'd mean we don't ever have to watch Coleman again.

As a player, yeah he's good. But I don't see him as a value option for us. He's not worth 30 or 40m or whatever they would ask for. In fact, he's been pretty poor in the last few months.

Hes got a relegation clause in his contract that he can move for about £25 million.

Wont be coming here though.

Barca id say.

Dont rate Gilmour but do think Lampard will try bring him here.

Ultimately our downfall is our medical department is not fit for purpose therefore we need at least 5-6 CM's in the squad.

Doucoure
Iwobi
Allan
Davies

Delph is gone and I hope Slomes and Gbamin also follow him oot the door.

We need a defensive CM and a creative one. Dont know if Gilmour is creative or not but for around £15 million I imagine Lampard would take a punt.

One year left on Johnsons deal... likely around 20M if they dont go up ...

We'l have a job of work to convince Brennen Johnson id say, we dont exist in a vacuum the likes of Spurs, Leicester, WHU will all be sniffing around him and Brentford showed an interest last year. Not impossible, scenes like last night help as does Frank as he will be an icon to a lot of young English talent, particularly attacking midfielders.

Thats presuming Forest dont go up themselves.

He's great when defending one on one, but thre's much more to defending than just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.