Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Tarkowski, Connor Gallagher & I’d take a punt on that young Brazilian forward from Watford Joao Pedro, stats not great but reminds me of a younger Rico.

I think there are better clubs than us who should sign him

He might not be a championship player in 8 or 9 days time either to be fair. I make them favourites in the 1 off game
Its only seems to be us and Brentford linked with Johnson at the moment so we will see in the summer I guess. I have a funny feeling our wonderful footballing authorities will do everything they can to stop Forest coming up after that head butt on Billy Sharpe the other day, Forest fans don't have the best rep as it is. Don't under estimate Huddersfield either, they are a good little team with a very good young manager.

Calvert Lewin, Pickford, and Richy maybe give Frank one season?

Get rid of Tosun, Davies, Sigurdson, Delph, Kenny, Allan, Gomes, etc; and buy some young players and one full season for Frank.

They owe it to themselves to see what he can buy, a full pre-season and then we go from there?

Its only seems to be us and Brentford linked with Johnson at the moment so we will see in the summer I guess. I have a funny feeling our wonderful footballing authorities will do everything they can to stop Forest coming up after that head butt on Billy Sharpe the other day, Forest fans don't have the best rep as it is. Don't under estimate Huddersfield either, they are a good little team with a very good young manager.

I'm looking forward to watching that game to be fair. 2 good sides, could go either way, but I see it as about 60-40 Forest

Calvert Lewin, Pickford, and Richy maybe give Frank one season?

Get rid of Tosun, Davies, Sigurdson, Delph, Kenny, Allan, Gomes, etc; and buy some young players and one full season for Frank.

They owe it to themselves to see what he can buy, a full pre-season and then we go from there?

Problem with hoping players "give it another season" is their contracts.

Richarlison and Pickford only have 2 years and DCL has 3.

Need to either have a mass cull of players outside of those 3 and the youngsters or one or two of them would need to be sacrificed.

Id just like the Kean deal sorted out so we can enter the market ourselves pretty quickly.

Yeah we definitely need a break. But the thought of this squad being overhauled, and not because we are a championship club, makes me almost a little bit giddy.

I'll get excited in a few weeks when there's serious noise of getting a whole new, energetic midfield

For now, get me far away from them

Status
Not open for further replies.