Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the characters we look at should be strong, fast & athletic. Every single one.
Couldn't believe the pace and strength of the lad, unfortunately there will be a lot of clubs looking at him. But definitely the right sort of CB we should be going for.

I think he's probably too good for us, and he will probably stay at Forest if they win the play off
Johnson has a tendency to go missing in some games which I think is why some of the big clubs are not bothering with him, this 'too good for us' is a load of BS mate, sorry but it is, I don't remember people saying the likes of James were 'too good for us' At the end of the day if we can't attract championship players, what are we looking at then? more washed up Kia crap or League 1 players?

Johnson has a tendency to go missing in some games which I think is why some of the big clubs are not bothering with him, this 'too good for us' is a load of BS mate, sorry but it is, I don't remember people saying the likes of James were 'too good for us' At the end of the day if we can't attract championship players, what are we looking at then? more washed up Kia crap or League 1 players?

I think there are better clubs than us who should sign him

He might not be a championship player in 8 or 9 days time either to be fair. I make them favourites in the 1 off game

Status
Not open for further replies.