Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put very well mate, fair play. I disagree solely on the basis that this was the ONE time all season we had anything resembling momentum and so the stars seemed to have aligned when they lost their best players.
Oh, I share your disappointment. I suppose mine was tempered by relief that we didn't actually lose it - because, once again, these boys are well capable of doing that. If there are any rakes lying around to be stood on, these lads will be drawn to it like a moth to a light.

For us to go down both Leeds and Burnley need win 2 more games, that's 4 results go against us and us to get less then 4 points from 3 games including 2 at home.
Or, both Leeds and Burnley too both win one more game and us lose all 3.
It's so unlikely to happen I'm stress free going into the weekend, too many games all have to go wrong.
We lose 3 games and they both win 1 each, that's 5 results, go the bookies and put a fiver on it and see the odds, we're laughing
That’s exactly how I feel, I think Leeds will end up going down, which is mad because when things got serious for us I never even remember Leeds being in the conversation.

That’s exactly how I feel, I think Leeds will end up going down, which is mad because when things got serious for us I never even remember Leeds being in the conversation.
Yeah i know, back then there might of been the odd "Leeds could get dragged into it" but it was never a serious shout, i think thats the thing though with this battle, you have too know your in it early

Milo Richard; a ginger cat but a True Blue moggie.
Nil Catis Nisi Optimum.
(That's the last time I let the missus tumble dry my Everton stuff).
20220513_193347.jpg

I'll boot this gremlin to next week if we don't beat Brentford
This is just the type of felineist comment that gives us Blues a bad name!
A cat should be able to wear his favourite kit in his own home without being picked on.
Remember what Brian Labone once said;
"One cat wearing an Everton jumper is worth twenty Liverpudlians."
That's our Brian for you!

This is just the type of felineist comment that gives us Blues a bad name!
A cat should be able to wear his favourite kit in his own home without being picked on.
Remember what Brian Labone once said;
"One cat wearing an Everton jumper is worth twenty Liverpudlians."
That's our Brian for you!
Fair point mate. I retract my anti feline statement. Even in jest I realise the pain I've caused to felines worldwide not just those in sacred blue jumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.