Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great win but makes so frustrated about losing that lead at Burnley now. Doesn't help that theyve an easy fixture in Norwich but hey ho great result and more points towards safety. 2 or 3 more wins! Cmon!
A much needed win indeed (still would have rather won the 6-pointer against Burnley though). We don't half make it difficult for ourselves.

Thank you……thank you……thank you. Thank you Everton for that win today. Thank you Mr Lampard. Thank you the players. Just a big thank you.
Much appreciated. Three points. And a clean sheet.
Now to build on that. Let’s beat Leicester city next.
Football is a funny old game. But nothing funny about today. It was bloody nerve wracking.
But there you are ……we won. Up the Toffees.
Ps……I think now that a draw between Watford and Leeds might suit us. And here’s hoping that Norwich take something against Burnley. A few favourable results to help us. Then we ourselves win a few matches. Great stuff.
A week is a long time in football. And supporting Everton proves that. Phew….

It's a great win but makes so frustrated about losing that lead at Burnley now. Doesn't help that theyve an easy fixture in Norwich but hey ho great result and more points towards safety. 2 or 3 more wins! Cmon!

…a draw would’ve been great looking at the table, I remember saying that to somebody on here before the game. Still, it’s gone and we have to look forward.

I think we need 3 more wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.