Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relegation is not a bad thing, a big reset is long overdue. I hope Moshiri will end up selling the club, the new owner will force all board member out, especially kenwrong, and let our club embark on a fresh path.

The same exodus will happened to all players, no one will be spared except for a few, the entire sick culture within the squad will be rip out once and for all.

I’m past caring. Supporting Everton is like an abusive relationship. The fans put in everything they have and are treated like you know what.

Relegation is not a bad thing, a big reset is long overdue. I hope Moshiri will end up selling the club, the new owner will force all board member out, especially kenwrong, and let our club embark on a fresh path.

The same exodus will happened to all players, no one will be spared except for a few, the entire sick culture within the squad will be rip out once and for all.
The problem is you get one shot at promotion back to the PL with the parachute payments, if you don't come up in the first year the income is crippling especially for an overpaid squad like ours.

Do we use the same players we have to get us back up? IMO no the championship is all about fight so they would fail.
What transfer strategy do we go for in the summer if we are relegated? Go and buy the best Championship players to get promotion at the first attempt? If so then what do you do with these players who cant make the step up to the PL if we are successful.

To add to all that do we trust the 2 clowns above to make the correct call? History tells us absolutely not!

Get Big Sam in instead of this guy who was a great footballer but the opposite as far as Manager
Dont tell me Sam got relegated last year but look at his CV with so much success in avoiding relegation many times

The problem is you get one shot at promotion back to the PL with the parachute payments, if you don't come up in the first year the income is crippling especially for an overpaid squad like ours.

Do we use the same players we have to get us back up? IMO no the championship is all about fight so they would fail.
What transfer strategy do we go for in the summer if we are relegated? Go and buy the best Championship players to get promotion at the first attempt? If so then what do you do with these players who cant make the step up to the PL if we are successful.

To add to all that do we trust the 2 clowns above to make the correct call? History tells us absolutely not!

The playing squad will get a massive overhaul if we are relegated. Richy, DCL will fetch 100m combine. Pickford will be gone, “shall not name”, delph, rondon, Kenny and a couple more.
If we try hard enough, Keane, holgate will be out the door too.
We may actually survive even if we don’t get promoted at the first attempt.

The transfer strategy will be young hungry players, similar to Leipzig.

Reactions: JLW
Inappropriate Language
Get Big Sam in instead of this guy who was a great footballer but the opposite as far as Manager
Dont tell me Sam got relegated last year but look at his CV with so much success in avoiding relegation many times

He'd never come. Got sacked for saving our bacon, because our hipster fans expected him to play tippy tappy [Poor language removed] with the grade a dog muck at his disposal. The Italian gets worshipped for serving up the same football.

Look on the brightside
No big 6 bias
No VAR
We will be favourites for the League
Most of our squad will be at a competitive level
We will be loaded again with the sales of Pickford DCL Mina Richarlison
Rondon will be in the last year of his contract
Gordon Might get an assist or two
Away day at Stoke on a wet and windy February night

Relegation is a hideous thing especially for a club with finances as horrendous as ours. It could be catastrophic.

The rest I agree with completely.

The playing squad will get a massive overhaul if we are relegated. Richy, DCL will fetch 100m combine. Pickford will be gone, “shall not name”, delph, rondon, Kenny and a couple more.

I think we'll struggle to get more than £80m for DCL and Richarlison. The Leipzig model is a good one.

Relegation is a hideous thing especially for a club with finances as horrendous as ours. It could be catastrophic.

The rest I agree with completely.
Financially, we're struggling in the PL, so imagine what it'll be like with the income from the Championship. I'm still clinging on to hope we'll stay up, but it's slim.

Last night was a much winnable game against a poor Burnley, yet even with multiple chances we couldn't score apart from penalties and defensively fragile.

Sorry but if we go down.Richy,DCL, Pickford and Alan might just get £100m and it's the players on prem wages that will be hard to shift..

He'd never come. Got sacked for saving our bacon, because our hipster fans expected him to play tippy tappy [Poor language removed] with the grade a dog muck at his disposal. The Italian gets worshipped for serving up the same football.
And Big Sam finished higher in the table than Ancelotti, too.

I admire your optimism but who would buy a championship team with a terrible squad of players, one of the biggest wage bills in the world and a ramshackle stadium that might soon not pass its safety certificate?

And of course in the Championship we’d have almost no income after the parachute payments had gone.

They’d have to be literally crazy to buy a club like that.

That fat blight wont leave us til he's dead. He's a bloody curse on this club. 1989 he's been here from hanging round like an eggy fart. I'd take going down to get rid of him once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.