2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the risk of this descending into a Benitez bashing fest, what happened with the medical side of things since he got Donachie booted? Did he install a team who followed him out of the door?

There's not been a notable improvement either way, seem to pick up as many injuries as ever.

At the risk of this descending into a Benitez bashing fest, what happened with the medical side of things since he got Donachie booted? Did he install a team who followed him out of the door?

There's not been a notable improvement either way, seem to pick up as many injuries as ever.
Think he hired some goon who like the rest of his cronies went along with him when he got sacked, not sure on the details though

I cannot understand how many of our players get injured in training and not in actual matches for which they are paid a fortune, but are never available.

I never got injured in training although I did ligaments and an achilles in matches.

Apart from our crap on the field we have a load of flipping sick notes bleeding us dry.

I despair.

I cannot understand how many of our players get injured in training and not in actual matches for which they are paid a fortune, but are never available.

I never got injured in training although I did ligaments and an achilles in matches.

Apart from our crap on the field we have a load of flipping sick notes bleeding us dry.

I despair.
In a regular season the players will play around 40 games.

And train roughly 300 times.

I dont know why people are amazed they get injured in something they do practically every day.

In a regular season the players will play around 40 games.

And train roughly 300 times.

I dont know why people are amazed they get injured in something they do practically every day.
Mate, I understand injuries can happen in training but Everton players just take the biscuit.

We are pouring millions into sick notes for years.

We really are teetering on the brink, and even if we somehow stay up, the sharks seem to be circling around this Club for financial dealings.

We bought crap, and threw 500m down the toilet.

Last thing we need is a load of players constantly injured. Dogs? No... hamsters.

Mate, I understand injuries can happen in training but Everton players just take the biscuit.

We are pouring millions into sick notes for years.

We really are teetering on the brink, and even if we somehow stay up, the sharks seem to be circling around this Club for financial dealings.

We bought crap, and threw 500m down the toilet.

Last thing we need is a load of players constantly injured. Dogs? No... hamsters.

I agree with all your other points, you know that most accidents happen at home and most car crashes happen near to home.

I agree with all your other points, you know that most accidents happen at home and most car crashes happen near to home.

As a former Dept of Agriculture HOD, I am acutely aware of dangers for people taking daily tasks for granted.

I know personally of tragic deaths involving neighbours.

It is incredible how many injuries this crowd of useless Muppets get.

Unfortunate for the lad.

I think if he was included earlier like v Brentford or even brought on as a substitute v Hull/Leeds/Wolves, he may have become a more permanent fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.