2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Bolasie try run off a ruptured knee ligament.

They are utter bozos

We’re just a shambles top to bottom.

Wright warming up and crocking his ankle on the sign saying no warming up

Hibbert with his tropical illness

Several players who have cut their foot and then ‘almost lost it’

Mirallas’ phantom hamstring injuries, weeks out before Moyes told him he’d imagined it and just get on with it

Buying Traore to get CL in 13/14 then he injures himself first game

Buying Mangala to beat the drop in 17/18 and he injures himself first game

Sidibe trying to come on without a sock on

We are an absolute shambles

Mirallas’ phantom hamstring injuries, weeks out before Moyes told him he’d imagined it and just get on with it

"Everton have had more injuries than any other side in the Premier League as the problems continued to mount for Frank Lampard ahead of his side's trip to face Burnley on Wednesday evening"

Benitez knew.

"Everton have had more injuries than any other side in the Premier League as the problems continued to mount for Frank Lampard ahead of his side's trip to face Burnley on Wednesday evening"

Benitez knew.

Let’s get Donnachie back because all the canteen staff liked him and he was good at rubbing a sponge on injuries

Don’t know if he would have played much this season, gutted he certainly won’t now. I hope we’re not in the championship when he returns. Do we have any players in the squad who haven’t been injured this season?!

I like the interview with Aiden mcgeady when he said Samuel Eto was sat on the bench with none of his kit on and took over 10 minutes to come on the pitch.

I’ll be honest, speak to anyone in Glasgow, from either half, and no one can understand why Patterson hasn’t been getting a look in. Austria got in between him and the CH a few times during the week, but that’s more on the CH when you play 3 at the back. Lampard may soon regret sticking with guys who have not performed. The boy will end up at a top 6 team, unfortunately, that won’t be Everton

I live in Glasgow mate, whenever I talk to a local about footy and tell them I'm an Evertonian, it's pretty much the first thing they say to me*

*Though more recently it's asking me if I think we'll go down

Status
Not open for further replies.