2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well kinda makes sense it he's not even on the bench..

No I know he's injured, I'm talking about the "he'd have made his debut today otherwise" part.

Wouldn't even bring the lad on in games we were winning for a run about. Absolutely no shot he was starting today ahead of Kenny, Myko, Godfrey or Holgate at full-back.

Lampard can't pull the wool over my eyes with this kid.

Last edited:

No I know he's injured, I'm talking about the "he'd have made his debut today otherwise" part.

Wouldn't even bring the lad on in games we were winning for a run about. Absolutely no shot he was starting today ahead of Kenny, Myko, Godfrey or Holgate at full-back.

Lampard can't pool the wool over my eyes with this kid.
Ahh apologies. I've seen so many fans today going mad that we wasn't on the bench.

Yeah, he was never getting a start today.

Although I think if we wasn't in our current situation then he'd already of had a few starts.

I’ll be honest, speak to anyone in Glasgow, from either half, and no one can understand why Patterson hasn’t been getting a look in. Austria got in between him and the CH a few times during the week, but that’s more on the CH when you play 3 at the back. Lampard may soon regret sticking with guys who have not performed. The boy will end up at a top 6 team, unfortunately, that won’t be Everton

I never played at any kind of high level, but never got injured in flipping training in GAA football or soccer. Wtf is going on with this Club?

Why would he lie about Patterson making his debut today? Why would he undermine Kenny and Mykolenko with a random lie. It doesn't make any sense. Very frustrating given how poorly Kenny played (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.