Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that think we are staying up, can you tell me where our wins are coming from? We need 4 or 5....

Bearing in mind Frank has lost to Southampton, Newcastle, City, Spurs and Wolves.

I`ll wait..............

Maybe the strategic review is to go down, were financially strangled by premier League restrictions

Only way to clear all the big wages

Only explanation I have is to how the team is playing so bad, it almost seems deliberate

Well, you can look at it a totally different way…

one team is more due a bit of luck than the others.

say the team wins two in a row, it’s game over, safety suddenly looks certain.

All to pay for still, the other teams involved are more likely to go down

how are other teams more likely to go down? we have the worst form we can’t score we’re crap and have no fight

it’s over

The opinions that Gordon is somehow worth keeping and not as much to blame for the mess we're in as anyone else makes me laugh. He runs around a lot but has no end product. He's not good enough for the Premier League and i doubt that he ever will be. People talk about him improving his decision making. He's 21 and has probably been playing football at a significant level for over 10 years, if he hasn't got good decision making by now it's unlikely that he ever will. I know that he's a 'home grown youngster' and that, because of that fans want him to come good and/or are reluctant to criticise him but i can't see him positively affecting any of our remaining games. The current praise for him is like that for Tom Davies when he first broke through, wishful thinking or a reluctance/inability to give a critical and dispassionate assessment of his ability for fear that it would be seen as a betrayal of the youth system/fan base/club.
Gordon is a breath of fresh air in this squad. There's a very good player there, and we need to look after him. Anyone who knows anything about football surely can see his quality.

Maybe the strategic review is to go down, were financially strangled by premier League restrictions

Only explanation I have is to how the team is playing so bad, it almost seems deliberate

strategic ffs ridiculous if we go down they’re is know coming back - people need to grasp this

If only! I just think we our run by the muppets consortium, with blue bill winking every 10 minutes saying “watch this space”

how are other teams more likely to go down? we have the worst form we can’t score we’re crap and have no fight

it’s over
Watch Watford, they’re dreadful, watch Leeds, they’ve been in free fall, and Burnley? Urrrggghh…
only need to beat one of those to stay up really
look at the games in hand, three of them!
that’s the game changer

Status
Not open for further replies.