Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what mate you're right. We've scored 3 more goals than them. Fck em and the CL pursuit. Id rather have the 3 extra goals.
From their first 19 games they'd scored 14 goals and were mid table. If it was us the manager would have been hounded out before Christmas. They're on a bit of a run now.

From their first 19 games they'd scored 14 goals and were mid table. If it was us the manager would have been hounded out before Christmas. They're on a bit of a run now.

I doubt that. Everton used to win a lot of 1 nils under david moyes. It wasnt an issue if winning.
Im not really sure what point you're trying to make. They're currently sitting on virtually double the points Everton are on.

Why do people keep saying things like this? A couple of weeks ago everyone was saying Burnley were “gone”, before that it was Newcastle. Stop writing off teams that can go to within 1 point of us with one win. Burnley had won one game all season and now they’ve pulled back to back wins out of their arse and are within 2 points off us with a better goal difference.
I never thought Burnley or Newcastle would go, for different reasons, Burnley because they are real fighters and love a scrap, Newcastle because aside from a new manager they re-stocked their squad in the window in a way no-one else could. I am looking at both form and the games teams have left, there's little scope for any more new manager 'bounce' (excepting you never know what Watford might try). It's just an opinion based on what I am seeing at the moment and what I know about those clubs and managers.

USA losing a war against a gang of lads in the mountains wearing airmax is probably why Biden is lobbing 1000 sanctions at putin instead of troops.

That was sad to see him falling asleep while trying to impress the hungry masses with the amount of money he froze in a bank account.

USA losing a war against a gang of lads in the mountains wearing airmax is probably why Biden is lobbing 1000 sanctions at putin instead of troops.

That was sad to see him falling asleep while trying to impress the hungry masses with the amount of money he froze in a bank account.
Wrong thread J.
Ffs ?

A welcome distraction from relegation atleast

Its very possible to be in relegation places for the start of march.

Spent half a billion and the thing is it isn't an absolute shocker to the world that we are were we are.

Worst owner in modern times he could go down as, mosh.

Considering the healthy state he found us in when we had no money.

Spent half a billion and the thing is it isn't an absolute shocker to the world that we are were we are.

There isn’t an owner in the Premier League I wouldn’t swap him for. Hopefully he follows his dad Usmanov in being booted out of the country and far, far away from anything to do with this club so we can begin the recovery process.

start of march? Start of play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.