27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner isnt on the board
With 94% of the shares, it actually doesn't matter whether he's on the board or not, he can do whatever he wants to with the club... although the 27years campaign has raised awareness of him and indeed to him, that he's under severe scrutiny.

All the negative fans very quiet atm? Protests etc all stopped ?. How embarrassing like a child spitting his dummy out these campaigns!

How can you criticise fans that simply want the owner of the Club to employ the BEST people for the job & people that will no doubt make better use of his money that he’s willing to constantly pump into the Club.

Don’t worry…..they’ll be back:rolleyes:
Oh I’m sure if it. I was sat in front of an absolute bellwiff today. All he did was slag our players off and talk absolutely waffle. I was going to ask him if he was gutted we scored. Never ever again sitting in those seats. Complete and utter misery he was and he knew f:all about footy

Oh I’m sure if it. I was sat in front of an absolute bellwiff today. All he did was slag our players off and talk absolutely waffle. I was going to ask him if he was gutted we scored. Never ever again sitting in those seats. Complete and utter misery he was and he knew f:all about footy
Yep..been there, done thatlol Some just like to moan

How can you criticise fans that simply want the owner of the Club to employ the BEST people for the job & people that will no doubt make better use of his money that he’s willing to constantly pump into the Club.
There’s absolutely no consistency though is there? Just a bunch of hyped up no marks trying to cause trouble. New manager comes in and not a word. Not one. Not even a sack the board on sight.

Fickle

All the negative fans very quiet atm? Protests etc all stopped ?. How embarrassing like a child spitting his dummy out these campaigns!
Enjoy that win today with Frank?

Cos without all the children spitting their dummies out you would have been watching Benitez getting us knocked out the cup today.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

To be fair hes got a point, where were the protests today about the free flowing football while we thumped some no marks, enough is enough, NSNO.

Agree Goat, I want to put it out there that I'm protesting against the 30 passes without Brentford touching the ball for our 4th goal, bang out of order that we actually passed the ball, I'm actually fuming here.

Really mate they just want the best for the club bang out of order, they only want the same thing success for our club which has been a mess .most of them lads go home and away do you to snigger at your own supporters sad imo

So you were at a University of Kentucky basketball game, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.