27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really mate they just want the best for the club bang out of order, they only want the same thing success for our club which has been a mess .most of them lads go home and away do you to snigger at your own supporters sad imo
Sorry Leylo, we all want the best for the club. I too go home & away not that that matters….

There’s ways to go about it and the protests where shocking/embarrassing.

Sorry Leylo, we all want the best for the club. I too go home & away not that that matters….

There’s ways to go about it and the protests where shocking/embarrassing.
Why ,just accept what has happened and be a happy clapper, people and our supporters are entitled to be disappointed someone had to make the board listen the supporters arnt happy

There’s absolutely no consistency though is there? Just a bunch of hyped up no marks trying to cause trouble. New manager comes in and not a word. Not one. Not even a sack the board on sight.

Fickle
You idiot.

It was painfully obvious to anyone with brain cells that the @27years campaign chose not to do anything today in order that the entire fan base in attendance could throw their support completely behind the team and the new manager.

The campaign is committed to trying to influence the majority shareholder to make the requisite number of changes to dramatically improve the quality and capabilities of the clubs senior hierarchical positions.

There will undoubtedly be further activities and initiatives aimed at trying to bring about the change to truly get the club back to where we all feel it should be.

You idiot.

It was painfully obvious to anyone with brain cells that the @27years campaign chose not to do anything today in order that the entire fan base in attendance could throw their support completely behind the team and the new manager.

The campaign is committed to trying to influence the majority shareholder to make the requisite number of changes to dramatically improve the quality and capabilities of the clubs senior hierarchical positions.

There will undoubtedly be further activities and initiatives aimed at trying to bring about the change to truly get the club back to where we all feel it should be.
Seems they only come about when we’re losing.

Seems they only come about when we’re losing.
Which we've done a lot recently hence why the campaign has increased. I think @AndyC 's point is that there's a time and place, and yesterday wasn't it.

When things are going well, the grumbles will always be more subdued and perhaps there'll be less uptake. Yet, it doesn't mean that changes aren't required.

It's then a matter of how and when.

In 27 years they aint ever changed the plastic on my seat its shocking so faded and now really really uncomfortable

Hope the campaign is successful
#newseatrequired #27years

All the negative fans very quiet atm? Protests etc all stopped ?. How embarrassing like a child spitting his dummy out these campaigns!

The issue for the #27 campaign was that it would only be feasible whilst Benitez was manager and we were in the doldrums results wise.

Compare it to the KEIOC/Blue Union groups where the popularity/aims superceded results on the pitch and I can't see how the group progresses tbh whilst the owner is committed to spending dough.

Say we win our next 3 games on the spin playing good football - any protest/demo will be scoffed at by the majority particularly at Goodison itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.