27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 27years campaign was not about Brands or Benitez and whilst the campaign would dearly like to see the back of the Chairman and CEO, it is primarily aimed at getting the majority shareholder to realise that the management of the club in his name has failed for the entirety of his six years.

Changes to the structure and quality of the boardroom and how the club is run going forward are the paramount concerns and only…only Farhad Moshiri can make and bring about the necessary changes to genuinely move the club forward.
What's the end game here Andy? A fan on the board.

But the 27 minute people believe we need professionalism and proper communication...a fan on the board deals with communication for them, I guess?
Sadly the 27 people all pulled in different directions, but I think the message was heard loud and clear, to a degree, feelings were heard, I think thats all we can expect for now.

Having a fan on the Board is quite possibly 1 of the worst ideas ive ever heard.

There are around 30,000 fans on here, all with different voices, personally I dont see how having 1 fan on there changes anything, unless its me, I would make a difference Dave.

Sadly the 27 people all pulled in different directions, but I think the message was heard loud and clear, to a degree, feelings were heard, I think thats all we can expect for now.

Having a fan on the Board is quite possibly 1 of the worst ideas ive ever heard.

There are around 30,000 fans on here, all with different voices, personally I dont see how having 1 fan on there changes anything, unless its me, I would make a difference Dave.

lol no i would ;)

The fan would have to be a representative.

What's the end game here Andy? A fan on the board.
That is something that came up in the Fan Led Review of football that Tracey Crouch oversaw.
The problem for the future of the Fan Led Review is that it’s now in the political domain of Nadine Dorries.

As I understand it, a fan on the board is not a core cause of the 27years campaign - the ESSG are driving that particular possibility and it wouldn’t surprise me that under the current regime, the club will ultimately decide who they will accept rather than the fans deciding who will be the token representative.

That is something that came up in the Fan Led Review of football that Tracey Crouch oversaw.
The problem for the future of the Fan Led Review is that it’s now in the political domain of Nadine Dorries.

As I understand it, a fan on the board is not a core cause of the 27years campaign - the ESSG are driving that particular possibility and it wouldn’t surprise me that under the current regime, the club will ultimately decide who they will accept rather than the fans deciding who will be the token representative.
100% they will choose a nodding dog.

I think you will find that in the coming days and weeks that the 27years campaign will become increasingly structured and organised.

I understand a website is being constructed and all activities and initiatives will be much better communicated.

The campaign is committed to doing everything it can to further the process of requesting the majority shareholder to look seriously at the composition and capabilities of the current BoD and their past record of mid-management, and make as many changes as are necessary to completely re-structure the way the club operates off the field of play… for the long term future of the club.

I think you will find that in the coming days and weeks that the 27years campaign will become increasingly structured and organised.

I understand a website is being constructed and all activities and initiatives will be much better communicated.

The campaign is committed to doing everything it can to further the process of requesting the majority shareholder to look seriously at the composition and capabilities of the current BoD and their past record of mid-management, and make as many changes as are necessary to completely re-structure the way the club operates off the field of play… for the long term future of the club.
I'm not convinced we get Lampard as manager without the fans using their voices. We need to see more progress off the field, but first things first, we need to win a few football matches, hopefully starting Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.