Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question ?

I think Potter now. With Ashworth too. Because the club needs a measured direction. One that is
going to change what's gone before. Not just a change of manager it's a wholesale revamp. Which is why
I say Potter with Ashworth.
That's just not going to happen though mate. Brighton aren't going to just allow their DOF and Manager leave on January 26th when they're having one their best seasons in the premier League.

Plus would they really want to come and join this mess? Whilst we can hope, have to stay realistic

That's just not going to happen though mate. Brighton aren't going to just allow their DOF and Manager leave on January 26th when they're having one their best seasons in the premier League.

Plus would they really want to come and join this mess? Whilst we can hope, have to stay realistic

Absolutely. We need a 6 month interim. Who has got the balls to keep us up?

Listening now, he just said 'If you look at the best managers in the world, we have....'
Sure buddy!
He sounds like Mourinho on downers, not inspiring in anyway whatsoever, and this was supposed to get fans excited...jaaaaaysus

But what do you expect?

He’s notorious for being an erratic buffoon. You just have to cross everything that it’s him informing the world he’s available and not what our insane owner is going for.
I didn't know what to expect from him. I know very little about the man and from what I've seen of his managerial career its not surprising that I know very little about him. He's an utter no-mark. That being said, I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt initially but he's already ruined that and got me hating him.

I'm just hoping that his little sky stunt is enough to make even our idiot owner swerve the fool.

Still can't get my head around the fume over this feller. Bentiez got not even a fraction of this when we let that kopite through the door

If this wasn't orchestrated by the club (and I suspect it was) and VP has done this without permission, then I doubt it'll be enough to put the club off. It's certainly in the same vein as himself ringing Jim White and speaking on Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.