Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players already know that we are against him, so it’ll just about be an automatic down tools. Its defo not going to work out, so need someone who the majority of the fan base will be behind, so we actually hold the players accountable.

BBC's Gossip Collumn
The saddest thing about that was people trying to defend that signing after seeing what a mess he was at City.
I remember seeing him play for City at Goodison, was sat in the top balcony looking down at the pitch. The biggest thing that jumped out about that game was that Mangala had no business being a professional footballer. He was all over the place. Couldn't believe when we signed him, we really have to be a money laundering front lol

The players already know that we are against him so it’s defo not going to work out. Need someone who the majority of the fan base will be behind.
Get Rooney in; Ferguson Baines and Cahill.

Everybody will be behind them, and the players will play for them, and we might avoid relegation.

If this guy comes there is a very high probability of us playing in the Championship next season...

Worried!!

Get Rooney in; Ferguson Baines and Cahill.

Everybody will be behind them, and the players will play for them, and we might avoid relegation.

If this guy comes there is a very high probability of us playing in the Championship next season...

Worried!!

Actually think the players will think they’ve got an angle to down tools with them as well. No prem experience as a manager etc

Sadly the likes of El Bobble have to take responsibility for this kind of action. They are stroking these flames of anger and suspicion against everything the club does that doesn't fit into what "they" (the fans) want.
Nah not having that at all mate. There's something called personal responsibility. Whoever did it is thick and we have a lot of thickos in our fanbase.

However, the club is a complete s***show. Moshiri is a lunatic and I am of the firm belief that we're going down.

This is the problem.

As a fan base we verge between the two. Ancelotti, maybe even Allardyce seemed to know the limitations of the players, so when they played in a way fans deemed as ‘negative’ and we’re in mid table they copped criticism for it.

If a manager asks these players to do anything tactically difficult to lead to better football, they can’t do it and results implode. The fans then call for us to shore things up and get into mid table.

The common denominator is we just need better players to give managers more tactical options so they have more ways to win games.
But why do we have to pretend that the only options are the 2 ends of the spectrum? Most teams in this league are neither playing like prime Barcelona nor getting 10 men behind the ball and hoofing it forward to chase, they manage to find a blend between the 2, and that's what most of our fans want (in the short term at least). The problem is we've consistently employed managers who haven't been suited to the job we're asking them to do, and this just looks like another one. It's staggeringly incompetent.

Sadly the likes of El Bobble have to take responsibility for this kind of action. They are stroking these flames of anger and suspicion against everything the club does that doesn't fit into what "they" (the fans) want.

What a load of nonsense. The only person responsible for putting graffiti on Goodison is the person who put graffiti on Goodison.

But why do we have to pretend that the only options are the 2 ends of the spectrum? Most teams in this league are neither playing like prime Barcelona nor getting 10 men behind the ball and hoofing it forward to chase, they manage to find a blend between the 2, and that's what most of our fans want (in the short term at least). The problem is we've consistently employed managers who haven't been suited to the job we're asking them to do, and this just looks like another one. It's staggeringly incompetent.
I also think Ancelotti would have got us playing better stuff in different circumstances. But he had a minimum level for getting results.

Benitez was incapable of that because he hasn't kept up with the modern game.

Then you drop all the players that think that, play the ones who want to play and fight and give away all the nannies at the end of the season...

I think that’s already been tried. Honestly I can’t think of an achieveable appointment that these players don’t take for a ride.

I have no faith in our players
We'll have a number of players playing for contracts elsewhere, and a manager trying for a contract extension, so I'm not sure they'll be a lack of effort. It's the tactics and organisation side that I'm more concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.