Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just shows it again like benitez we need somebody that we can get behind, yes the others rooney lampard ect have fans who dont want them here but could see a less negative reaction. Pereira will just be seen as a kia man.
That is the problem and I'm fully against it because I reckon it's another suicidal appointment

But you can only assume a fully functioning adult with some form of mental capacity did that tonight. And that's mad.

17 games isn’t a long time to get players who struggle in a system they are used to organised in one that they aren’t.

Sorry I know you’re only trying to be positive, I honestly just can’t see anything positive about this at all. It’s not that it’ll definitely be a disaster, we only need about 5 more wins after all and even a genuinely hopeless manager might be able to fluke that so there’s no reason to think pereira can’t. It really feels like we’re irretrievably broken now to me though, it’s just a matter of seeing how long it takes to actually complete the process we’ve started.
We need about 5 wins. We might not be fully used to the system but there's also no way teams have us well scouted which could prove the difference given our next 3 games.

We will be broken under Moshiri and it is a matter of time before we do go down but I don't think this is the year. The doucoure injury could kill us though. I just don't think this is the death blow appointing a manager who noone knows about. That said if we lose the next 3 we are gone.

yd6fv8l9xp031.jpg
Isnt that the manager of Nottingham forest? Didn't know he was a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.