Dr.Doom (Mourinho)

Do we want Mourinho?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the most clueless poster that’s ever posted on this forum in it’s 15 year history.

Clueless for wanting one of the greatest managers of all time????

Whilst the majority "clued up" lads on here want a bloke who gets filmed by brass farting on him with a 25% win record at lower league Derby just because he once played for us??? lol

No ambishun our fans no wonder we put up with Kenwright because he once sat in the boys pen.

They’re not the only two managers in the world, you’re allowed to think both would be disastrous appointments.

I voted no to both.

Made my views in everyone so far and there’s only two I want, and they’re not premier league experienced.

That serial winning he did at United and Spurs sure was something to behold. So much winning that it clearly overloaded my mind to the point where I can’t quite remember all the stuff they won when he was there.

Utd:

Europa League
League Cup
Charity Shield
2nd in the table

Spurs:

Cup final within 6 months of being in the job then sacked by a clueless Levy before said final.

Not good enough for a club sat in 16th, with no trophy in 27 years who last featured in a cup final in 2009 apparently. :coffee:

Hell no. He's been entirely toxic at the last couple of jobs and like Benitez, the modern game has passed him by. He's not left any club he's been involved with relatively lately in a better state than he found it.

Sure, he was a successful manager once and I'll always have a soft spot because of 2014 in spite of his horrible, negative football, his abrasive and obnoxious personality and chequebook managerial style.

One of the last people we need managing the club IMO.

Clueless for wanting one of the greatest managers of all time????

Whilst the majority "clued up" lads on here want a bloke who gets filmed by brass farting on him with a 25% win record at lower league Derby just because he once played for us??? lol

No ambishun our fans no wonder we put up with Kenwright because he once sat in the boys pen.

Alex Ferguson is one of the greatest managers of all time, let’s get him in.

Utd:

Europa League
League Cup
Charity Shield
2nd in the table

Spurs:

Cup final within 6 months of being in the job then sacked by a clueless Levy before said final.

Not good enough for a club sat in 16th, with no trophy in 27 years who last featured in a cup final in 2009 apparently. :coffee:
Yeah, Europa League won against Ajax in a dreadful, chicken way.

Won the league Cup vs Southampton, and even then got lucky a stone cold goal for the saints was ruled away.

It was a good year when he got 2nd but he spent 350million on mostly idiots like Pogba. Couldnt get Lukaku to shine. He had Zlatan bail him out of many, many sure losses. It just wasnt the swashbuckling Mourinho style youd expect from him at all.

He was beter at Real and much better the first 2 stints at Chelsea. Somewhere he lost his mojo and then took that out on the staff, the players, the press, his medical department, etc. etc. Hence me using the dr. doom title. If Benitez was dark, Mourinho is black. That he supposedly is even considered by mad dog moshiri is baffling enough. But I guess to each their own. You like him, fair enough.

Please explain to me how the hell he’d achieve that with us? He’s currently 7th with established Champions League regulars Roma after getting sacked by former Champions League regulars Spurs.

Just pointing out he didn’t fail as miserably as people make out at United and Spurs, especially considering what’s occurred straight after him at both.

Given the low bar we are at at the moment, getting anywhere near those sort of things would be huge for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.