Dave "Prenno" Prentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcjake

Player Valuation: £70m
With the rumours going around he is going to be named the new Comms Manager I am curious what the opinions are of him amongst the support?

I think he's a Kenwright sycophant personally and I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club in an official capacity.

I am not surprised he was missing from today's Echo podcast on Benitez's sacking after he had spent months belittling the support for being against Benitez.

With the rumours going around he is going to be named the new Comms Manager I am curious what the opinions are of him amongst the support?

I think he's a Kenwright sycophant personally and I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club in an official capacity.

I am not surprised he was missing from today's Echo podcast on Benitez's sacking after he had spent months belittling the support for being against Benitez.
Yeah strange he's been off Twitter as well a definite benitez fanboy

Yeah strange he's been off Twitter as well a definite benitez fanboy
Spent the last few months criticizing the support constantly whether it was people booing or expressing their disapproval of Benitez or the 27th minute protest against the board.

This is the man they think should be responsible for the clubs official communication to the support?

I wonder why....

Harsh reality is that there wont be a comms person in that role that doesn't communicate exactly what the board wants to say whether they are pals or not. If they appoint someone into that role hopefully it means more communication from the club which apart from the odd email off our Denise has been lacking.

Thought the least would Moshiri would bring is a broom to sweep the club clean.

More jobs for the boys and known yes men.

I want them to follow some sort of Man City model. Not with the huge level of investment but with an actual long term plan and strategy. What do you want to achieve? How are you going to achieve it? Accountability and people responsible for specific tasks, people knowing their role and remit.

DBB seems like a decent sort but she should be embarrassed to be in her position with the mess the organisation is in.

Harsh reality is that there wont be a comms person in that role that doesn't communicate exactly what the board wants to say whether they are pals or not. If they appoint someone into that role hopefully it means more communication from the club which apart from the odd email off our Denise has been lacking.
Do you think a fella who lives in his memories of the 80s is tapped into understanding the modern Everton supporter?

Just wish for once, in whatever role it is, our illustrious owner, chairman and board of directors would actually appoint someone who's at the top of their game and fully qualified for the position, and not just give the job to a bootlicker/sycophant/yes man or woman.

Another pointless hire if they give it to this kopite sympathiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.