2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I think we set up well against united and I think it was spurs at home the team played at a different level?
Can’t agree with that, both Spurs and United were going through horrible patches, Spurs had just sacked their manager and United were getting ready to sack theirs and yet, we were lucky to get a point from each of those games. I say again, in my opinion, Brighton away was the only truly good performance.

Will be on the LFC after dinner circuit cracking one liners about his time as Everton manager shortly.
"I say to Moshiri I want £8m salary, he say ok ? I say I want to sign 46 year old Rondon, he say ok ? I play the donkey upfront on his own every game and we lose every match, he back me in the press ? I spend £35m on 2 fullbacks and not play one, he let me sell fans favourite player then pay me off ? ? I love Everton Futbal Cloob."

Those of you, who have given your full and unreserved backing to this manager. Just stop what you're doing, and just reflect for a few minutes, on what a sad and pitiful shower of braindead muppets you are. Giving your passionate and unreserved backing, to the worst manager in our modern history.lol The show is over, you're beaten the game is up. You've lost the battle. Save some sort of face by changing your mind, and reversing your opinion on this manager.

This sham has gone on for long enough. End it first thing in the morning, and see out the season with Dunc in charge. Literally anyone could have gotten more out of this squad than Benitez. Even Barney the Dinosaur would do a better job. This squad isn't that great i admit, but they should be doing better than bottom six in the table.

End this farce now Moshiri, and if anyone is upset at Benitez's departure. My advice to you is to support the rs or the geordies instead. We've already lost two quality players in Rodriguez and Digne over this muppet. Get rid of him now, before he drives anymore of our best players out of the club.

Everton Football Club and Rafael Benitez, was a marriage between two different faiths, that was doomed to failure right from the get go. Anyone with even as much as one lonely brain cell in their head, would have seen that.

Last edited:

We were told he was a 'total professional' who would put all prejudices aside. How wrong they were.

What he's done is improved his pension pot and no doubt increased his kudos with RS fans. He's played an absolute blinder here.
Wait til the derby comes around. They'll be flying their Agent Rafael flags from the first minute. Absolute gobshites.

Those of you, who have given your full and unreserved backing to this manager. Just stop what you're doing, and just reflect for a minutes, on what a sad and pitiful shower of braindead muppets you are. Giving your passionate and unreserved backing, to the worst manager in our modern history.lol The show is over, you're beaten the game is up. You've lost the battle. Save some sort of face by changing your mind, and reversing your opinion on this manager.

This sham has gone on for long enough. End it first thing in the morning, and see out the season with Dunc in charge. Literally anyone could have gotten more out of this squad than Benitez. Even Barney the Dinosaur would do a better job. This squad isn't that great i admit, but they should be doing better than bottom six in the table.

End this farce now Moshiri, and if anyone is upset at Benitez's departure. My advice to you is to support the rs or the geordies instead. We've already lost two quality players in Rodriguez and Digne over this muppet. Get rid of him now, before he drives anymore of our best players out of the club.

Everton Football Club and Rafael Benitez, was a marriage between two different faiths, that was doomed to failure right from the get go. Anyone with even as much as one lonely brain cell in their head, would have seen that.

;)

Not necessarily. May be a lot of things to iron out, maybe Moshiri want's to meet Benny in person, maybe the lawyers from both sides are required - who knows. Could be a whole load of things that may not have been able to happen Saturday night or first thing Sunday morning.

I'm sure it's all but done, and when everything is signed and sealed, the club will announce it. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. The wheels will be in motion.

I think Rafael's legal team are ensuring he can milk every single penny from his contract before the severance can be confirmed.

Despite being a very wealthy man he won the lottery with us. Back to what he calls his home and a guaranteed multi million pound contract.

He still took the position despite the uproar and banners outside his own home, the last few months should have been enough for him to resign if he had any dignity but he didn't, he took us for a ride and I can understand why the owners have taken this long to get rid of him after the previous managerial turmoil - he took advantage of that imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.