Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This DBB situation really gets up my nose, what professional business employs somebody who has openly said they are looking for alternative employment but is happy to continue to take a wage while she looks for something better?
Out her now and replace her with someone with the right credentials and not another ex player.
It got up my nose appointing her when Suntan Bob moved on.

Typcal easy option for Everton. A pat on the head for doing an excellent job with EITC. They didn't even try to cover it with the usual 'exhaustive search' guff they are fond of churning out.

Was anybody else interviewed?

Why does Bill still get the blame, for everything? He's just a figure head, who is at least at all the matches. Obviously it's the owner that makes all the decisions.
Don’t think he was at the Hull City cup game although to be honest he had his puppet there, Graeme Sharp, sitting in his place.

One thing that so wound me up about Prentice in the days when I actually bought the Echo was when those American clowns owned Liverpool he couldn't stop writing article after article slagging them off, yet in all that time he never said a single bad word against this buffoon Kenwright, a man who has made mistake after mistake, told blatant lies and whose determination to cling on at all costs has single-handedly held this club back, one Prentice claims to support.

I actually emailed him several years ago over this and he replied and dismissed my criticisms.
Funny you mention Dave Prentice, rumour has it he is next on the list to come and work at Everton in some capacity, another who lives in Kenwright’s pocket to join his clique.

Fair enough mate but it seems to be out there and nobody at club have denied that she is leaving the job.
If Sharp has been elevated to the board to replace her what qualifications has he to got to be CEO of a football club ? We need to start putting square pegs in square holes.
Sharpie hasn’t been appointed to be the CEO in the event of DBB leaving.

It’s widely rumoured that David Prentice is joining the club with “Head of Communications” being touted as the role.

Social media cynics suggesting if this is correct, it’s yet another BK ‘job for one the boys’ appointment given DP is viewed as a BK ally.
If this happens it might just finish me off.

I despise this fella. He hasn't got an ounce of journalistic integrity at least this position makes it official that he is the #1 Kenwright arse licker in chief.

I listen to the Echo podcasts and he's an absolute charlatan.

He doesn't have a clue what the fans actually think and he doesn't care. The only thing he is arsed about is keeping Bill happy so he gets his spread in the directors box.

Boys club fc ,the whole of the premier league are laughing at the state of this ,pure deliverance behaviour from Kenwright this get all his seat sniffers around him to spread the word of lord bill ,how on Earth are we meant to resemble any sort of professional organisation with this egotistical non trophy winning “mr chairman” still hanging onto this club ,and the nutcase who appointed Benitez to let Cyril’s nephew carry on

Boys club fc ,the whole of the premier league are laughing at the state of this ,pure deliverance behaviour from Kenwright this get all his seat sniffers around him to spread the word of lord bill ,how on Earth are we meant to resemble any sort of professional organisation with this egotistical non trophy winning “mr chairman” still hanging onto this club ,and the nutcase who appointed Benitez to let Cyril’s nephew carry on
That’s another thing “ Uncle Cyril” was he real or just a figment of soft lads ridiculous imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.