Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't bodger's bother watchin that complete shambles we showed the nation earlier - I'd fancy playing this Everton side and Benitez the balloon if I was the leciester ladies manager, never mind the kids teams.

It’s a disgrace. Like had been said players at the darts last week, lose vardy and they want to cancel. Liverpool lose salah and mane to the Afcon and all of a sudden have a covid outbreak. Newcastle lose 2 strikers and cancel the next game v us. It stinks.

Yet Richarlison and DCL haven’t played together since the 3rd game of the season

It’s a disgrace. Like had been said players at the darts last week, lose vardy and they want to cancel. Liverpool lose salah and mane to the Afcon and all of a sudden have a covid outbreak. Newcastle lose 2 strikers and cancel the next game v us. It stinks.

Yet Richarlison and DCL haven’t played together since the 3rd game of the season
I doubt they would ask for a postponement if they had just lost Vardy - they have also lost Daka, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Mendy, Soumare, Dewsbury-Hall, Thomas, Ricardo, Castagne, Bertrand, Fofana, Evans, Justin, Benkovic, Soyuncu and Amartey.

I doubt they would ask for a postponement if they had just lost Vardy - they have also lost Daka, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Mendy, Soumare, Dewsbury-Hall, Thomas, Ricardo, Castagne, Bertrand, Fofana, Evans, Justin, Benkovic, Soyuncu and Amartey.

Yes but apart from that they should just play.

In fact, just give us the 3 points as that's our best hope of obtaining wins currently.

I doubt they would ask for a postponement if they had just lost Vardy - they have also lost Daka, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Mendy, Soumare, Dewsbury-Hall, Thomas, Ricardo, Castagne, Bertrand, Fofana, Evans, Justin, Benkovic and Soyuncu and Amartey.
But injuries and Afcon shouldn’t come into, you buy african players you know they will be missing every 2yrs and injuries is part and parcel of the game. We had 13 out at Chelsea the week before Christmas and had, probably 2 covid cases as the most.

How many covid cases do Leicester have?

But injuries and Afcon shouldn’t come into, you buy african players you know they will be missing every 2yrs and injuries is part and parcel of the game. We had 13 out at Chelsea the week before Christmas and had, probably 2 covid cases as the most.

How many covid cases do Leicester have?
Covid cases do not come into it. We had 13 players of the required experience available against Chelsea. They may argue that they do not have another 5 to add to the 8 ‘regulars’ they have left.

Apparently there’s a loophole in that the PL don’t count any youth players who play in cups as having first team experience, only if they play in the league
Aye, the rules for the PL and FA Cup are not mutual. I have an inkling that the game may actually be postponed again unless the PL don't want it to drag out.

As others have said, I'd be more than happy right now with a default victory and the three points in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.