Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh deffo mate, the prem will knock their request back because they fielded a team today and went on to win comfortably. I don't think Leicester will ask for the game to be postponed though because they know the prem will knock them back.
The FA cup rules are different though - they had to play the 9 senior players they had plus 2 youngsters. You do not have to do this in the league.

Doesn't matter mate, as well as Covid injuries are also included now. If they can't put out 13 players and one goalkeeper then they can get the game called off. The thing is because they put a team out today the prem will knock them back anyway, that's why I don't think Leicester will ask for the game to be postponed.

They done that as they knew it would be a forefit, so dont see why they cant play us. They should be wanting it played looking at us

If its covid then fair enough. If there are zero covid cases but all injuries and AFCON they cant just postpone. What if the injuries arnt cleared up by the Burnley game? They request another cancellation? Just go on until the injuries clear up or AFCON is finished?
I think they will argue that by Burnley they hope to have a few more back.

It's always been a mystery to me why teams sign African player's, one yes but 3 or 4 baffles me, it's like they don't know this tournament exists.
I'm itching for us to belt his team. I dearly hope that game goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.