Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This needs to go ahead. Even though it’s different rules for FA cup games, if they can field a team today then they can on Tuesday
If they keep playing the same 9 players every few days they may end up with even bigger issues, particularly if they are flogging players who have just returned from covid - this is something the league may take into account.

How can they have 8 players of they played earlier today?
8 senior outfield players and 4 kids used

3 of the kids were making their senior debuts and the FA Cup doesn't count as part of the "suitable senior experience" or whatever it is called that the PL require for a youth player to be included in the amount of available players for a match so they technically can't be classed as available

Would rather we play it just to get it out of the way, but I think it will just get called off again

3 of the kids were making their senior debuts and the FA Cup doesn't count as part of the "suitable senior experience" or whatever it is called that the PL require for a youth player to be included in the amount of available players for a match so they technically can't be classed as available

Would rather we play it just to get it out of the way, but I think it will just get called off again

Can't we just play 8v8?

More than happy for us to drop Rondon , Coleman and Kenny for Tuesdays match

You should forfeit the points. That ferret of a manager of yours is running scared.

How many are covid? Games shouldn't be called off because of injury crisis.

It's always been a mystery to me why teams sign African player's, one yes but 3 or 4 baffles me, it's like they don't know this tournament exists.

From 2019 they moved the Afcon tournaments to June/July, so they wouldn't take place during the European season.

This tournament was supposed to be played last summer, but they moved it due to Covid.

After our performance v Hull others to be cancelled - Demari Gray looked dead on his feet - the team RB chooses always consist of only starting with two midfielder's......

We need a break or we most certainly get beat again in the league.....

Status
Not open for further replies.