Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester off Burnely Off, two sides we have to play, by the time our games come around they will both have a big back log and hopefully a bit of burn out, plus not playing for a while takes its toll as you need to get up to speed and lose match fitness. I think Burnley are %100 finished as far as the top flight goes.

Leicester off Burnely Off, two sides we have to play, by the time our games come around they will both have a big back log and hopefully a bit of burn out, plus not playing for a while takes its toll as you need to get up to speed and lose match fitness. I think Burnley are %100 finished as far as the top flight goes.
If they don't sign a centre forward replacement by the 31st, then I would tend to agree

Burnley were due to play Tuesday v Watford so that should be off as well with the number of covid etc they have lol, games need to somehow be played soon as it gives them advantage knowing what they need to do when they play those games as in will a win get them out bottom 3 and so on at the time

We need a run of games while we have players fit, and leave the bottom 3 behind this might stop the nerves from players and supporters.

If they don’t replace their main target man, I definitely agree

Might be an opportunity for us to sell Tosun for a couple of million.

They should go for Brereton at Blackburn if they want to give it a good go. Although he might actually cost more than the 25m they got for Wood
That would be as controversial as say Barmby to them or Benitez here

dyche manages to sort it out. give them fat kecks

Bet they wished they had played this one now, it was them that called it right? Or was it us?

Either way we will now have Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson, El Ghazi, Van de Beek and its looking like Ali
Meanwhile all they did was get Amani Richards from Arsenal, its going to be a vastly different game to what the could of played, same really with Burnley who only added some fella from Wolfsburg and sold Chris Wood

Bet they wished they had played this one now, it was them that called it right? Or was it us?

Either way we will now have Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson, El Ghazi, Van de Beek and its looking like Ali
Meanwhile all they did was get Amani Richards from Arsenal, its going to be a vastly different game to what the could of played, same really with Burnley who only added some fella from Wolfsburg and sold Chris Wood
Plus a ton of players back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.