2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I did wonder.

Perhaps it was a excessive but I'm just trying to show how wrong it is to claim he's some sort of snake with no morals or care for anyone but himself
I suspect, professionally, he's extremely hard nosed and will be very focused and single minded in pursuit of what he sees is correct. Like any line of business, that can get one a reputation of being cold or uncaring. Football can be cut throat.

Daresay he's a different beast in his private life.

Resorting to homophobia because they didn't get their way on El Boss.

They're utterly ragged. A clueless clique lumbering around the forum with spittle foaming on their gobs and looking to do harm to the nearest passerby.

This lot were 10 days ago taking the moral high ground on how it was all about getting results and failing dinosuar tactics.

The mask slips.

40k a week is peanuts for a PL player - Pennington was on 30k a week and was out on loan to the Championship every season.

If this fella scores a few goals from the bench he's more than earned his crust based on a £0.00 fee.
I'm not arsed how much Pennington was on because he was absolutely turnip as well.

Rondon has been a disgusting purchase, he hasn't had a single good game, stop trying to justify it because your feller sighed him

I know DCL isn't a Robert Lewandowski and I do not see where I mentioned he is. Again his return will not turn us into Bayern Munich and I fail to see where this was mentioned also. What I am saying is he was/is the only striker we have of any real quality whereas a Rondon/Dobbin/Simms are not so he has been irreplaceable. DCL is not the only one that has been injured in case you hadn't noticed and key players have been missing at the same time for most of the season. Hence the squad he inherited was not up to the task and our team has become poorer due to absentees of key players
Your implied point is that we have lost DCL to injury and that means we are completely and utterly uncompetitive. I reject that thesis and maintain that we are underperforming. Plenty of teams lose their main striker to injury, often for longer than we have had DCL out for, and don't collapse like the England cricket team down under.

I'm not arsed how much Pennington was on because he was absolutely turnip as well.

Rondon has been a disgusting purchase, he hasn't had a single good game, stop trying to justify it because your feller sighed him

What did you want for free Harry Kane?

Blame Brands for wizzing £27 million on Moise Kean not the bloke paying the consequences for that transfer and needing to shop around the bargain bin.

the sad thing for Benitez was his whole strategy was based around getting the best out of DCL. In his first interview he was saying 'what is clear is we have a very good centre forward. He needs to have good delivery and then he will score'. So Benitez with what limited funds he had went out and got the wingers to supply him, only for him to be injured for four months.
So you acknowledge he has no plan B? Once plan A is knacked that's it, expected losses? Seems a bit silly to me but then I'm not a master tactition.

He started poorly but the last 2-3 appearances he's certainly improved.

Getting his fitness up ain't he lad ?
he was good for 20 mins against liverpool, and by good, I mean he held the ball up a few times.
I didn't make it as far as him coming on against palace and it was hurting my head.
So, as far as I'm concerned, he has one tap in and one 20 min purple patch since he's been here.

Blame Brands for wizzing £27 million on Moise Kean not the bloke paying the consequences for that transfer and needing to shop around the bargain bin.
Simms and Dobbin cost nothing, could have used the game time, and most likely will both make the club a profit at some point.
And they both did admirably up against Thiago Silva.

So you acknowledge he has no plan B? Once plan A is knacked that's it, expected losses? Seems a bit silly to me but then I'm not a master tactition.
no, I was making the point that his whole recruitment strategy was blown to bits, and that his plans for the season had to be totally rewritten with the loss of dcl. It's just important to be aware that if we had kept him fit the way he was for Carlo, I reckon we would be well on course to better last season's 'exploits'.

No id rather have had no one at all, than having to watch that fat mess tryna run.

Again, why are you bringing brands into it? Your only arguement ever always status with a "but he did this"

In that they're both rubbish but you inexplicably think they're both boss?
jeez windy, he's a chap that has won trophies wherever he's gone (save for the mercy missions such as Newcastle), and he's had three months of season one. Relax, it's going to be okay. The danger has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.