2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will never accept Saloman even though with 1 goal he's already repaid his £0.00 transfer fee.

He'll score more here than Sandro who cost £5.5 million and was on over 100k a week yet is vilified as our worst ever signing :hayee:

His wages will cost us millions, so he’s not free.

For the record, I’d much rather have Sandro up front, as at least he occupied the opposition.

You make as well stick an Everton shirt on a lamppost, as play that waste of skin.

People will never accept Saloman even though with 1 goal he's already repaid his £0.00 transfer fee.

He'll score more here than Sandro who cost £5.5 million and was on over 100k a week yet is vilified as our worst ever signing :hayee:
Sake la you don't have chat some bubbles

His £0 transfer fee, what about his 40/50k a week wages? He has in no way earnt them wages

They’ve had the same amount of appearances but I’d guess Rondon has had more starts.

I think Rondon would have more chance of success and given more of a chance of pleasing the fans, if DCL was playing.
He would be better as a sub.

He started poorly but the last 2-3 appearances he's certainly improved.

Getting his fitness up ain't he lad ?

No mate, he wants the best for himself.

That’s who he is and who has always been.

What a load of rubbish. You might disagree with some of his decisions but to suggest benitez (or any manager for that matter) cares nothing for the clubs he's managed, the supporters of those teams and the cities they come from as he's only concerned with his own bank balance or ego is amongst the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

He's prepared to fight for what he thinks will help him succeed in his role as the manager of the football club, which ultimately amounts to success on the pitch for us all.

Disagree with his methods or decisions but to claim he only cares for himself is ridiculous. I find it scandalous actually knowing that he's done many selfless acts for the people of this city and wants to bring happiness to the blue half of the place he loves and calls home.

It sounds like him doing well at liverpool has hurt your small little ego somehow. Grow up.

What a load of rubbish. You might disagree with some of his decisions but to suggest benitez (or any manager for that matter) cares nothing for the clubs he's managed, the supporters of those teams and the cities they come from as he's only concerned with his own bank balance or ego is amongst the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

He's prepared to fight for what he thinks will help him succeed in his role as the manager of the football club, which ultimately amounts to success on the pitch for us all.

Disagree with his methods or decisions but to claim he only cares for himself is ridiculous. I find it scandalous actually knowing that he's done many selfless acts for the people of this city and wants to bring happiness to the blue half of the place he loves and calls home.

It sounds like him doing well at liverpool has hurt your small little ego somehow. Grow up.
We should start looking for the stigmata soon, just in case like.....

Jesus H Christ!

Well, it is Christmas.

Thanks for the input Mr Benitez.

Obviously your bum boys have been preparing the ground on here, so you can start clearing the decks of all the non believers on here too.

Sake la you don't have chat some bubbles

His £0 transfer fee, what about his 40/50k a week wages? He has in no way earnt them wages

40k a week is peanuts for a PL player - Pennington was on 30k a week and was out on loan to the Championship every season.

If this fella scores a few goals from the bench he's more than earned his crust based on a £0.00 fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.