ESSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
4d06b414-3ba0-4c21-8f8a-68f5444d0092-jpeg.148611

That sums it up, doesn’t it?

A society which no one knows about, trying to flout the perks of a secret society.

Clubs in a meltdown, meanwhile we’ve got a gang of Evertonians, trying to form a closed club society, in response to the European Super League.

Everyone has asked a lot of questions so far, and all we’ve had is “you’ll get your chance”.

I said it stinks and I won’t change my mind.
Life president - makes me laugh

Wonder what he's done to get this.

A society which no one knows about, trying to flout the perks of a secret society.

Clubs in a meltdown, meanwhile we’ve got a gang of Evertonians, trying to form a closed club society, in response to the European Super League.

Everyone has asked a lot of questions so far, and all we’ve had is “you’ll get your chance”.

Wait a minute...

4D06B414-3BA0-4C21-8F8A-68F5444D0092~2.jpg

Dave Kelly...

Dave k....

@davek

This fabled email, I didn't get one. Anyway...

Seems to me the following on from this survey that someone at Everton themselves came up with the idea and got the Fans Forum to communicate with the group's involved and they came up with the name.

So it wasn't someone at EFCSA saying to EFC Heritage, "you know what we need, it's a fan on the board".

Or something like that. It's came from the club itself originally.

If they want the fan director to be 'qualified' why don't they just advertise for a director with one of the requirements being 'Evertonian'. So there's Terry Leahy walking into a new job.

Or how about not an Evertonian. The current board has 2 of them (who knows about Ingles) and they're terrible.

4d06b414-3ba0-4c21-8f8a-68f5444d0092-jpeg.148611

Jazz Bal......I'm sure I had his baseball card in 1956.

• Haha
Reactions: kev
@Tom Hughes - you've said you are not part of the ESSG but, by the information you have imparted on here, you are clearly close to one or more of the 'movers and shakers' of the ESSG...

So, are you able to clarify something about the meeting - I assume it was by Zoom - between the ESSG and club officials...

On Twitter earlier today, John Blain (Chairman of the EFCSA) suggested that there was no reason why the minutes of the meeting could not be published, and within minutes, Dave Kelly (the foodbank Blue not the Davek on here) objected as 'no minutes were taken, there was no agenda and no chair of the meeting'

So if there was no chair of the meeting, no agenda and no minutes, please can you advise why not?
I would assume that the club 'hosted' the meeting and as such, probably the CEO was involved and potentially the Director of Communications given the club formally announced the meeting had taken place but, conveniently without one attributable quote from either a club official or a member of ESSG.

With respect Tom, you've mentioned transparency a lot - pray clarify the transparency of the above ?

@Tom Hughes - you've said you are not part of the ESSG but, by the information you have imparted on here, you are clearly close to one or more of the 'movers and shakers' of the ESSG...

So, are you able to clarify something about the meeting - I assume it was by Zoom - between the ESSG and club officials...

On Twitter earlier today, John Blain (Chairman of the EFCSA) suggested that there was no reason why the minutes of the meeting could not be published, and within minutes, Dave Kelly (the foodbank Blue not the Davek on here) objected as 'no minutes were taken, there was no agenda and no chair of the meeting'

So if there was no chair of the meeting, no agenda and no minutes, please can you advise why not?
I would assume that the club 'hosted' the meeting and as such, probably the CEO was involved and potentially the Director of Communications given the club formally announced the meeting had taken place but, conveniently without one attributable quote from either a club official or a member of ESSG.

With respect Tom, you've mentioned transparency a lot - pray clarify the transparency of the above ?
The above was posted 45 minutes ago. Tom said "Andy who?" lollol

Tom Hughes

Last seen 45 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

Status
Not open for further replies.