Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The agenda continues

Digne not in the squad and the weirdos go into over drive
Have you seen the interview he's just given to sky? If so if he's injured why not say, defo something has gone on and Benitez has dropped him hardly an agenda to be honest because I don't think Digne has been playing well recently but not that bad to be dropped completely from the team maybe put on the bench but not completely out of the team

Lucas Digne is a good player that clearly is phoning it in a bit because we have a terrible manager.

So now we’ll probably have to get to January without a left back. Thanks Rafael.
That sums him up then. You play for the shirt not for the boss. Had enough of snides.

Lucas Digne is a good player that clearly is phoning it in a bit because we have a terrible manager.

So now we’ll probably have to get to January without a left back. Thanks Rafael.
He is good going forward, but he was poor at the end of last season too.

He's been phoning it in for the best part of two years now.
he hasn't

he was great in the first half of last season, that can't be argued against

he got injured and came back into a team that had been set to be ultra defensive because of injuries. Still ended up among Robertson and TAA as the best attacking FBs in the league by every metric going.

He has been poor this season. This is at least 50% on him. But, and this isn't debatable as he's literally told the club site this and Benitez has spoke about it too, he's been told to be much more defensive. So why take away from what a player is good at and tell them to do what they're not great at?

I don't mind working on a player to add to their game, but don't take away from what they're good at to do it?

Can't see this ending well tonight, hope I'm wrong though. If we get battered then he has to go, none of this "he's in total charge" cobblers. You're in charge Mosh, do what's necessary.

He is good going forward, but he was poor at the end of last season too.
He did come back from an injury that should have kept him out for three months in six weeks instead, remember.

Loads of players were poor in the back half of last season. DCL was tosh, yet everybody at the club and Benitez's staunch defenders on here are saying everything will be rosy when he comes back.

I don’t care what he said mate, he's been crap. Glad he‘s out.

he has been crap

but why is our manager taking away from what he's good at? isn't that a concern?

he has been told not to attack, so he has done what the manager said. Why? Why is the manager saying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.