Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or everyone should boycott for the first 27 mins for the 27 years with no success.

Moshiri will be in attendance so send a message to him. He hasn't a clue about football or what this club means to the supporters or the city.
If this is to happen then I agree with this. The message has to be very clear that the same people who have overseen 27 years of this crap are STILL involved with the club at board level and more. I'd be annoyed if this happened and the board took it as only a sign of annoyance at Benitez. Our troubles go far beyond the manager

I have gone thru this thread and looked at the posts , normally I take a balanced view of the debate but not this one
I would never go to extreme protest action against Everton

And just before I get asked , I am in South Africa far away from were I was born as an Evertonian but I regard myself as much an Evertonian as anyone else !

I could not take the stick from the Local R/S Kopites ( who are the same over here , EG cant even name their 1st team ) grinning ear to ear at an empty Goodison or taking part in extreme protest action .

I know we are in dire straits and sympathise with the supporters who have had enough but there are clubs big and small who have gone thru the same and or a lot worse however I am not saying its acceptable we lump it or leave it , but I would consider looking at a decisive / measured manner in showing our dissatisfaction ?

Just throwing this one out there because we seem to have really ruffled the match going fans vs non match going fans argument.

Those of you who left this great city will remember the importance of Everton in the lives of those that attend every week. I don’t have to tell you how much of a religion it is - you’ll hopefully remember that from when you were growing up. But when you spend £525 on a season ticket, £60-70 per away day + the ticket, you’re talking thousands following this club. It’s not watching highlight videos or streaming the match online - it’s bigger than that. It’s 5am starts to get the coach to Brentford. So although you’ll disagree to protesting - understand that the level of investment is different.

Just throwing this one out there because we seem to have really ruffled the match going fans vs non match going fans argument.

Those of you who left this great city will remember the importance of Everton in the lives of those that attend every week. I don’t have to tell you how much of a religion it is - you’ll hopefully remember that from when you were growing up. But when you spend £525 on a season ticket, £60-70 per away day + the ticket, you’re talking thousands following this club. It’s not watching highlight videos or streaming the match online - it’s bigger than that. It’s 5am starts to get the coach to Brentford. So although you’ll disagree to protesting - understand that the level of investment is different.
Best post on here @CairnsToffee I suggest you have a read of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.