Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate… spare a thought for me. Flying 5,500 miles for my first home game in over 2 years. Haven’t been able to come
Home cos of Covid. 13 hour flight. Arriving 10am to Heathrow so I can get to the match in time but now f*cking U.K. government just announced need to test / self-isolate for 2 days.

However, watched the Derby am now not too unhappy!!!

Don't know if this helps but if you take the PCR when you arrive in Heathrow you might get the result back sooner than 48 hours. Sometimes they get the result back to you well within 24 hours.

Mate what utter and total tripe you are talking!

In reality, as you state, what difference will it make, absolutely none, and you are deluded if you believe it will, and you state knowing how the fans feel, you state this as if everybody wants to protest!, I am sure there is a percentage, but not everyone, so there is delusion on your part!

Spending countless hours invested in the club you say, if you begrudge Everton, give your season ticket/match day ticket to someone who would love to go, plus I am sure you didn't see the Mike Walker years, Walter Smith years with him trying to buy Dean Windass, asked myself countless times why am I following the club home and away

I take it you didn't also go to the likes of Rotterdam, Wembley on so many occasions, that when we went for the Simod Cup final? against Palace it has lost its magic and our end wasn't full, season tickets from 1976 for the Street end, them moved to the Park end when it was finished until 1995 after the cup final we came to Oz.

In these days of the internet (unless you are still on dial up)? you are never far away from home and never will be, the likes of this forum, Toffee TV, Mighty Blues and even the Jimmy White Radio show with Simon Jordon keeps you in touch, plus the mates you have watching the match with you from all over the world via the internet tuning in at the same time to watch and talk blues (as we get every game live here in Oz). Lets face it every Everton fan if they chose to be has never been so in touch with the club and what's going on than now!
your sure I didn’t see the walker and smith years ? Yes I’m talking crap lol lol I didn’t miss a game during the smith era and went to most under walker. I was lucky to see the 95 cup win plus the 4-0 at Arsenal 97/98 , Coventry at home and hundreds more shocking days as a blue.

you say you are in touch with reality of the club ? Then
you use jim white Simon Jordan and toffee tv as examples of why you are in touch with how the fans really feel lol lol lol moshiri!s mate and the toffee tv lads who are up the clubs arse so they get to play on Goodison at the end of the season lol. Most blues and I know hate the toffee tv divvies.

yet you have the nerve to call me clueless.

I have no problem with fans who live far away , I support the bears in the nfl. Who are in a similar situation to Everton in more ways than one . i listen to hours of podcasts a week and watch every game. But I wouldn’t dream of pretending I know how Match going Chicagoan‘s feel and the head coach , the GM , the Mccaskey family etc.

its a bit different watching it on tele then seeing the bile and anger first hand on Wednesday and at Brentford , the total expectance of what was going to happen at city . The farce that was wolves

no tales from ped and the other fella will give you that reality . yet you have the nerve to criticise people from thousands of miles away who invest so much into the club .

Last edited:

Everton fans having a [Poor language removed] swinging contest and you wonder why we are a laughing stock to our 'far superior' neighbours. It is about time some of you had a reality check and stuck together after all we all strive for the same thing do we not? How about a vote on what the best action would be and go with the majority? Personally I would say 27th minute either wave a white hanky or turn your back to the pitch, no throwing of objects even tennis balls because more than likely it would disrupt us during our only ten good minutes in the 90

White hankies is actually a pretty good idea. Simple, smart, calm, but very clear.
I think that, or the turn your back options are the best.

They are both simple and very visual so as it's on TV, the commentators would have to mention it as it would be so obvious on the pictures.

Plus, nobody can get in trouble or banned for either action, so no media outlet gets to condemn or blame fans for the actions

I think that, or the turn your back options are the best.

They are both simple and very visual so as it's on TV, the commentators would have to mention it as it would be so obvious on the pictures.

Plus, nobody can get in trouble or banned for either action, so no media outlet gets to condemn or blame fans for the actions
They are both far better idea’s than telling people we are deluded and should do nothing , while being sat thousands of miles away.

Or everyone should boycott for the first 27 mins for the 27 years with no success.

Moshiri will be in attendance so send a message to him. He hasn't a clue about football or what this club means to the supporters or the city.
Some German club did something similar a few years back for an away game at Arsenal and it got a lot of attention. The away end was pretty empty at kick off despite them having sold a full allocation.

The reality is if people stayed out or in the concourse until 27th minute it would be awful trying to get in then ( or out!)
The turning the backs thing, everyone can do. No accusations of throwing missiles or lifetime bans ( yes they would). It would gather momentum as those who are not aware would say "whats this all about"

And finally, its better than nothing

I'm gonna come along in the full Everton kit I wore when watching the 1995 final, if the sight of me parading round with my shorts being swallowed by my arse and my top looking like a boob tube doesn't force a change then I'm all out of ideas.

If that doesn’t empty the stadium, nothing will.

C6E8CAB0-4CD1-459D-9ED8-1ABA6D7A166D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.