Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand us all trying to make a stand but the team needs us more than anything now. I think boycotting any time during the match will be damaging to the players.
I mean their mentality is virtually non existent anyway

I have gone thru this thread and looked at the posts , normally I take a balanced view of the debate but not this one
I would never go to extreme protest action against Everton

And just before I get asked , I am in South Africa far away from were I was born as an Evertonian but I regard myself as much an Evertonian as anyone else !

I could not take the stick from the Local R/S Kopites ( who are the same over here , EG cant even name their 1st team ) grinning ear to ear at an empty Goodison or taking part in extreme protest action .

I know we are in dire straits and sympathise with the supporters who have had enough but there are clubs big and small who have gone thru the same and or a lot worse however I am not saying its acceptable we lump it or leave it , but I would consider looking at a decisive / measured manner in showing our dissatisfaction ?
Again why does everything have to be compared to Liverpool? It’s embarrassing that everything we do is ‘kopite behaviour’ or Liverpool do it so we can’t, it’s why there winning trophies and we’ve regressed into a nothing club. get a grip mate before we end up rotting in the championship

AFF444B4-DCE1-4815-8D75-EAA3C4D5C3D7.png

If everyone can let out a thunderous fart on a set time it will do two things let the board know we are not happy and we will find out who the real blues are , prunes and sprouts to glory.

True this any protest ideas is met with shouts of Kopite behaviour while we slowly watch are club fade away.

The young kids in the City are all turning towards Liverpool as well. Its sad to see you only have to look round the city hardly see one in a Everton kit now days or even listen to Radio City. give me a line kid in the morning to see. Don’t think a young blue has been on yet all reds favourite player Salah. As well as all the Liverpool adverts when you have that radio station on even think their mission Christmas is at Anfield this year. The City is full of Liverpool murals. We are basically getting erased from are own city. We are losing fans because of it.

We won’t do nothing about it tho as fans trying to get change is kopite behaviour and as a club we have excepted where we are for years now. I worry we might be relegated this year. I worry about the club I love been run in to the ground.
Spot on this. My 6 yo grandsons just signed on for a team in west derby. There’s 23 kids there. 3 of them in spurs kits (dads a cocker knee whose moved up here) & 1 blue.

Do you forget we were the 2nd biggest club in England at the time the premier league was created you absolute helmet. The fella your defending has overseen the decline of Everton and people like you accept it lap it up cause he’s an ‘evertonian’. You accepting this is tearing the club apart not people like us wanting better
Yet there’s posters on here (& off too) desperate for Mancs and other none entities to win the league just so the RS don’t, forgetting this

Status
Not open for further replies.