Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't answer my question though does it? By the way, we have been relegated, football began before 1992.
So what I don’t need to answer anything but to put it in a nutshell I am an evertonian always have been and always will be I love going the match and strongly believe that we will get better

I honestly don't think not going especially these days bothers them that much as they already have your money also the gate money isn't as significant as it used to be.
Getting dogs abuse while they sit in the posh seats worries them more.I am not advocating personal abuse but vocal criticism is fair game.
It’s not the lack of revenue, it’s the glaring, visual problem of having tens of thousands of empty seats. That would be far more worrying for them than uncivilised verbal abuse.

It’s not the lack of revenue, it’s the glaring, visual problem of having tens of thousands of empty seats. That would be far more worrying for them than uncivilised verbal abuse.
This is correct ,

remember west ham getting aggressive a few years ago with the directors in the Olympic stadium . They got far more condemnation than praise for it .

We got behind them last night , same at Brentford. it didn’t do us any good did it ?
And yet you think protesting will help, what are you going to do burn your bra?

Fat Man is here, Moshiri is here to stay until he gets bored with his plaything, Brands who is the biggest waste of space at the club has just been given a new contract and on the board, is here to stay.

What do you actually think it will achieve, Moshiri wasn't even at the match yesterday, he has bigger priorities

I'm gonna come along in the full Everton kit I wore when watching the 1995 final, if the sight of me parading round with my shorts being swallowed by my arse and my top looking like a boob tube doesn't force a change then I'm all out of ideas.
Come on at half time with that kit on, we’ll be more than likely needing a good laugh, you’ll bring the house down!!!

And yet you think protesting will help, what are you going to do burn your bra?

Fat Man is here, Moshiri is here to stay until he gets bored with his plaything, Brands who is the biggest waste of space at the club has just been given a new contract and on the board, is here to stay.

What do you actually think it will achieve, Moshiri wasn't even at the match yesterday, he has bigger priorities
He will be at the match on Monday , you keep clapping at the tele . All the way from cairns

Not a happy clapper mate, and being in Cairns since the last time we won something, 1995 makes me no less an Evertonian than anyone else

Still haven't answered what you believe a 'protest' will achieve
It may well not change any personel like we would hope. But if it creates a greater sense of accountability then that's a big positive. Where there is no accountability there is usually no direction and where there is no direction there is rarely improvement or success.

Not a happy clapper mate, and being in Cairns since the last time we won something, 1995 makes me no less an Evertonian than anyone else

Still haven't answered what you believe a 'protest' will achieve
Then you haven’t read the thread. living in cairns and then having the audacity to criticise people who spend thousands of pounds a year going home and away spending countless hours invested in this club shows how detached you are from the reality of how the fans feel. You are clueless on how the vast majority of supporters feel and that is obvious.

and no i don’t think you are any less of a blue but you most definitely are out of touch with reality

Status
Not open for further replies.