2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when accused of being a racist, the correct response is just to shrug, and not worry about it. is that it?
I don't know, it doesn't happen to me as a rule, for some reason. I'm just admiring your work on handling the situation expertly. Presumably from experience? Bravo sir, bravo.

You're not racist, are you BTW? It was never really clarified.

Ps, I'd advise staying on topic about Benitez. To his credit he was never embroiled in race based controversy whilst in charge of them. Unlike King Kenny and the Suarez incident.

I don't know, it doesn't happen to me as a rule, for some reason. I'm just admiring your work on handling the situation expertly. Presumably from experience? Bravo sir, bravo.

You're not racist, are you BTW? It was never really clarified.

Ps, I'd advise staying on topic about Benitez. To his credit he was never embroiled in race based controversy whilst in charge of them. Unlike King Kenny and the Suarez incident.
admiring me in asking for evidence when accused of something? you must be quite easily pleased. Or perhaps just a little stupid. I don't know, I can't say I care that much.

admiring me in asking for evidence when accused of something? you must be quite easily pleased. Or perhaps just a little stupid. I don't know, I can't say I care that much.
OK, I think you need to take 5 lad! Not having a go but a warning already and still handing out the insults.

There's room for us all but a few mins in the corner with your coach might be a good move.

Spot on this, remember after Bayern Munich scored, how the street end were sucking the ball into the net, with the modern fan base we have not a chance we win that game, soon as we went one down they would all be screaming away irrationally , Lukaku was onto it, i always though why towards the end when we scored he would barley celebrate with the fans but wouuld with someone else when they scored because he was happy for them.
The Park End are the worst for it.
Great post. Obviously things have been going terribly of late, mainly due to injuries. Take the best defender, the best midfielder and the best striker out of the RS and even they’d be mediocre.

However, even when we’re midtable the fans are abusing our own players. It’s just extraordinary.

I’m not a huge fan of R.A.F.A, but I’ve never known a manager suffer with so many injuries. Even Pickford has been out this season! We really
missed the likes of
Digne, Doucoure (desperately!) and we are of course still missing our best defender (Mina) and our only centre-forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

The media has mocked our fan-base mercilessly today because some blues left the derby after just 19 minutes. One pundit said our fans were the worst in the world! That is a ludicrous overreaction because it was only a tiny number that left. When it was 2-1 and we nearly equalised I thought “I bet they’re regretting leaving so early”.It really looked like we might get something out of the game. Sadly their decision turned out to be vindicated. Had they stayed to cheer our team on, though, the outcome of the match might have been different. It might have given our lads a lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.