Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been on the board in some shape or form since 1989 I believe. Has seen us through our most mediocre period of history. Needs to leave as he believes mediocrity is acceptable. I truly believe once he's gone our fortunes will turn, like a gyspy curse lifted

He will be made a martyr at the first sign of anything going wrong .

He’s a done a stern job in laying down the mentality a lot have these days, aided by those who have placated him.

Say what you want about that lot, arrogant , obnoxious and so on, they wouldn’t have put up with him or the goings on here. They really turned on Souness after the Bristol cup match and the Hodgson era speaks for itself.

If him and these people we call a board was at those lot, we would be laughing constantly at the rubbish talked and served up.

He will be made a martyr at the first sign of anything going wrong .

He’s a done a stern job in laying down the mentality a lot have these days, aided by those who have placated him.

Say what you want about that lot, arrogant , obnoxious and so on, they wouldn’t have put up with him or the goings on here. They really turned on Souness after the Bristol cup match and the Hodgson era speaks for itself.

If him and these people we call a board was at those lot, we would be laughing constantly at the rubbish talked and served up.
I think most people are waking up to the fact that so long as he's here we'll never do well. Even with money the mediocrity isnt shifting and it's him and his mates still running the club. If money isn't working then you have to look at who's running things day to day.

I think most people are waking up to the fact that so long as he's here we'll never do well. Even with money the mediocrity isnt shifting and it's him and his mates still running the club. If money isn't working then you have to look at who's running things day to day.

I don’t think so mate , you only have to look around. I don’t mean to be patronising, we have a substantial element to our fan base that will happily mock others for wanting the club to do better than it is. I find it bizarre. There is disagreement and then there is that.

I know on forums, people like a wind up, it can be funny, I’ve seen and heard it in person many times over tho . Like it’s immoral that people should call out clear issues and the people responsible.

He just reeks of jobs for boys

Aw we need to keep Dunc in the coaching staff the fans love him

Aw we need to keep unsworth, so he can try win the league every year and never send anything worth a carrot to the first team

Just riles, you've had your time with Everton, leave and become a fan and nothing more

Everton fans on twitter making excuses for this fella and you wonder why the club is where it is today.

He's a useless lump but he's just a patsy.

He has no say on anything these days and he's only here because the clueless Iranian bought into him being the greatest evertonian in the world.

There's nothing he can do about it, he has zero power.

He's a useless lump but he's just a patsy.

He has no say on anything these days and he's only here because the clueless Iranian bought into him being the greatest evertonian in the world.

There's nothing he can do about it, he has zero power.
Fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.