How long has Rafael got left?

How long do you think Senor Benitez will be in the Everton hotseat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on results

Beat Brentford and the Derby loss is respectable, then he'll probably be fine and results should turn around once we have the full starting 11 back

Lose to Brentford and then get destroyed by Liverpool then for the first time I think the board might think about sacking him, especially if Goodison turns lethal

If he can somehow get a positive result in the Derby then he'll be fine for the foreseeable

It doesn`t make sense to can the manager while there is so much rubbish/tripe/crap/cowards/mentally weak/whatever I`ve missed, in the squad. As much as I didn`t/don`t want him. I`ve not seen anything from RB that no other manager could have brought, in all games we have played as expected and lost games when we have injuries as expected.

The sign of a good manager is playing better or getting better results above the ability of the players you have available. He just hasn`t done this....

I would love us to have a young energetic manager with a successful high press philosophy but who else is there realistically? Looks like we are stuck with him for now....

It will be interesting to see how Ranhnick and Eddie Howe goes.... Will our board be interested to see how Eddie Howe performs at Newcastle, no doubt they will be aiming much higher than Howe but he may be "our level".

….i recall an incident earlier in the season were there was a bit of a melee & a number of our players ran to get involved. A few posters immediately praised Benitez for the refreshing change & turning the attitude around - ‘it wouldn’t have happened under other Managers’ was the shout. Now it’s back to being the players fault.

i actually thought the attitude was decent against Spurs & we were very unlucky not to win. Application is lots to do with the Manager.

I`m really looking forward to next week when we get royally embarrassed with the Kop singing Rafas name whilst he claps them all....

Why the F does this club do this to us?

In my opinion the board want him to stay on till we move to BMD. I also think the will have no choice but to sack him when we don't win any of the upcoming matches through December. The situation will become untenable and we will start the "rebuilding" process all over again while the board continue the practices that have us spiraling toward liquidation.

If he loses to Brentford and the [Poor language removed] moshiri will pull the trigger and obviously have no one lined up
IMG_20211124_113709.jpg

He should get till the end of the season but carry on losing games which is very possible considering how crap we are then he will be lucky if he makes it to xmas. Moshi will panic, sack the manager, waste a load more money and bring in someone else who will never be able to fix the problem as the issues are mostly everyone around and above the Manager which is why changing Manager has never fixed the problem and never will.

This question isn't just about matches won and lost.

Look at the bigger picture and it becomes apparent that they'll refrain from sacking Benitez until apoplectic seizures have killed off a fair bit of the deadwood among the fanbase. Onward and upward.

Status
Not open for further replies.