Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

• Solomon Rondon

Votes: 74 24.0%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 84 27.3%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Denis Stracqualursi

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Marc Hottiger

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Cuco Martina

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • Tony Thomas

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Per Kroldrup

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Anton Alcaraz

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Eliaquim Mangala

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Philippe Senderos

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Claus Thomsen

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Mitch Ward

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Danny Williamson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Tobias Linderoth

• Andy Van Der Meyde

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Aiden McGeady

• David Ginola

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Magaye Gueye

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Mangala - I remember him in that home game against Palace and he was jaw-droppingly awful. Thankfully he limped off before any damage was done, and his replacement - Ashley Williams - looked world class in comparison, which says it all. I recall Niasse scored in that 3-1 win, too.

Sol-o-mon Ron-don. Is the only player I've seen play for us that I believe was a genuine hinderance and him not being on the pitch wouldn't make an iota of difference.
Another that used to wind me up was Earl Barrett. He was the most unathletic athlete ever. He would run as if he'd hit every hurdle along the way despite there being no erm, hurdles ?

Absolutely Barrett should be on the list. Couldn’t stand him. One of many on the right back list of shame.

The problem with that list is that a lot of them were actually decent players it was just that they were coming to the end of their careers or couldn't be bothered. But on actual footballing ability and raw talent poor old Niasse was appalling. The first time I saw him when he came on as sub against Norwich away I think it was. After about 2 minutes I turned to my arl fella and said, he's not a footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.