2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the story was brands running round signing him on the last day?
Screenshot_2021-11-22-10-15-19-25_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

A professional footballer who is genuinely afraid of the football.

Never jumps for a challenge, makes the wrong call 99% of the time.

£28m rising to £34m

lol
Is the "rising to £34m" if we decide to give him back to Arsenal? Because I think that's a pretty decent deal.

It really is funny though, the whole team was horrendous yet this keeps being the only player thread with continuing vitriol being spewed out.

But sure, you're all just objectively slating a bad player. Nothing more.

It really is funny though, the whole team was horrendous yet this keeps being the only player thread with continuing vitriol being spewed out.

But sure, you're all just objectively slating a bad player. Nothing more.
Yep - the whole forum is just full of massive racists who hate Alex Iwobi because of the colour of his skin

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we spunked £30m of our now completely depleted 'warchest' on a heartless, skillless, brainless, spineless jellyfish of a player - More interested in posting out pictures of himself climbing onto a private jet than closing down a man on a football field.

Oh, and we handed that money to one of our closest rivals in Arsenal - Who not only have one of our illustrious 'heroes' as their manager, but probably used the money we handed them to nurture young talent such as Bukayo Saka and Emile Smith-Rowe through their academy and into their first team.

But, Racism eh

I want to see a replay from before their first goal when we were breaking 2 on 1 and had Richarlison in acres of space through the middle and Iwobi somehow picked out a defender’s neck leading to a City counter and eventual goal.

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
Yep - the whole forum is just full of massive racists who hate Alex Iwobi because of the colour of his skin

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we spunked £30m of our now completely depleted 'warchest' on a heartless, skillless, brainless, spineless jellyfish of a player - More interested in posting out pictures of himself climbing onto a private jet than closing down a man on a football field.

Oh, and we handed that money to one of our closest rivals in Arsenal - Who not only have one of our illustrious 'heroes' as their manager, but probably used the money we handed them to nurture young talent such as Bukayo Saka and Emile Smith-Rowe through their academy and into their first team.

But, Racism eh
I wasn't even going there, although that is clearly part of it when people are constantly on about him being lazy and not caring while also asking over and over why he doesn't beat players for pace. I mean you've literally tossed brainless and heartless in there. So it would be crazy to deny it playing a part.

But I was more on about just the simple scapegoating and unrelenting dislike that started before he even played a game for us. Day one to today people have had a dislike of the player and it is ridiculous that those people act like they're being objective with it still.

Just when i thought you couldnt get any worse. You pull out the race card.
Dear oh dear.
Yeah that's not what I was doing.

I was pulling the "I hated him from day one but I swear I am actually just reacting to what I see" card. Or we could just call it the Gilbert card. Or maybe the Tubey card.

I wasn't even going there, although that is clearly part of it when people are constantly on about him being lazy and not caring while also asking over and over why he doesn't beat players for pace. I mean you've literally tossed brainless and heartless in there. So it would be crazy to deny it playing a part.

But I was more on about just the simple scapegoating and unrelenting dislike that started before he even played a game for us. Day one to today people have had a dislike of the player and it is ridiculous that those people act like they're being objective with it still.

Stop going on about “day one”, it’s not day one, no one wanted him to be crap, this is his third season, we’ve seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.