Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
time to take us down?
No mate. Our squad is weak and Benitez can't be blamed for that. He also has injuries to that squad that make his chances near zero. I am quite chilled about who is in charge, because he was with RS just don't care. Guardiola or anybody else are not getting a tune out of that heap.

Feels like the end of the Koeman era. Manager obviously isn't good enough, but most of the anger seems directed higher up this time (like with Walsh)

That’s where I think differently.

When we had a fit squad, we were very good to start the season. Since Brighton, we’ve had a combination of at two out of the following players Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Doucoure and Mina, arguably best 4 players in our side.

Everything is rock bottom, everything has gone against us. I still cling to the start, and hope it’ll improve. Our play is badly crying out for Doucoure, and our paper thin squad shows.

Under Koeman, the players lost all hope, it was the worst ever. I still think he’ll turn it round Benitez, even if it was a stupid appointment, which can only end in further distancing of the fans to the board.

Moshiri knew what he was doing though, and ultimately unforgivable on his behalf.

I think Lampard is different to those tbh, very early days and I might be wrong but I think he’ll be a top manager.

His issue with that Chelsea side was too many players signed in one window. All seem to click now.
Agree mate, I’d take Lampard in a heartbeat. Would love a young hungry manager who is eager to prove himself. I thought Lampard did well at Chelsea in his first season, while they had the transfer ban. His problem was managing a dressing room full of super stars, that would hardly be a problem for him here.

Agree mate, I’d take Lampard in a heartbeat. Would love a young hungry manager who is eager to prove himself. I thought Lampard did well at Chelsea in his first season, while they had the transfer ban. His problem was managing a dressing room full of super stars, that would hardly be a problem for him here.

Jobs too big for Lampard.

We genuinely need to go out and throw whatever we can at Rangnick and make sure we have a rebuild with someone we know can actually do that.

That’s no disrespect to Lampard, but it’s asking a lot for a manager with 2.5 years service to get this side and make them perform.

Of course he needs to go. 1 win in 9, out of the league cup to lower league opposition and run of fixtures we don't remotely look like getting anything from. Sack the rotund waiter now

This is all leading to an inevitable conclusion, IMO.

Benitez will be fired in a few weeks when we have been passed by a bunch of teams below us and are sitting circa 16th and the 18th placed team (and possibly the 19th as well) are within touching distance.

Then Duncan will be given the job full time.

We genuinely need to go out and throw whatever we can at Rangnick and make sure we have a rebuild with someone we know can actually do that.

That’s no disrespect to Lampard, but it’s asking a lot for a manager with 2.5 years service to get this side and make them perform.
Rangnick wouldn’t go near us though, I think Lampard just might be tempted and I think he’d do well.

Rangnick wouldn’t go near us though, I think Lampard just might be tempted and I think he’d do well.

If we were to let Benitez go, and we went with Lampard, I’d hope you’re right.

Just feel his tactics are a little bit naive and we’re not preventing players like Keane making mistakes with his football.

Just think it’s not the right job, we’ll at present.

I reckon he'd do well.
Was never afraid to call out his team mates when they were slacking on the pitch and I'd imagine he's the same off it too.
Did well with a poor Derby squad with a few tweaks and decent quality additions before the Chelsea job.

Honestly couldn't see him being any worse than the fat clown in place atm.

No mate. Our squad is weak and Benitez can't be blamed for that. He also has injuries to that squad that make his chances near zero. I am quite chilled about who is in charge, because he was with RS just don't care. Guardiola or anybody else are not getting a tune out of that heap.

he can be blamed for his hideous tactics and substitutions, the players are rubbish,

injury’s obvs effect us. but it’s a win or bust job mate - he’s losing more it’s inevitable

and the board won’t even have a plan

This is all leading to an inevitable conclusion, IMO.

Benitez will be fired in a few weeks when we have been passed by a bunch of teams below us and are sitting circa 16th and the 18th placed team (and possibly the 19th as well) are within touching distance.

Then Duncan will be given the job full time.

i agree but think be till end of season

Status
Not open for further replies.