Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti was absolutely the wrong manager for this club. Arm around the shoulders of top players, not someone who gets players working through the roof for the club.

Oh in hindsight, I completely agree.

But if players can’t turn up for a manager with the CV Ancelotti has, then they’re never turning up.

Whenever I’ve seen videos of old Everton sides and even when I was growing up with Walter Smith Everton, we’ve always been the same team, a side who runs through brick walls for the side.

Not always the best but try. We need a manager who will get players working, but a new manager would be the 7th in Moshiri time and I’ve lost hope we’ll get that.

Oh in hindsight, I completely agree.

But if players can’t turn up for a manager with the CV Ancelotti has, then they’re never turning up.

Whenever I’ve seen videos of old Everton sides and even when I was growing up with Walter Smith Everton, we’ve always been the same team, a side who runs through brick walls for the side.

Not always the best but try. We need a manager who will get players working, but a new manager would be the 7th in Moshiri time and I’ve lost hope we’ll get that.
That's the issue tho, recruitment isn't going for those, they're going for the mercenaries.

That's the issue tho, recruitment isn't going for those, they're going for the mercenaries.

I think that’s what’s hampering us.

If the rumours that Moshiri is still doing as he likes with signings and managers etc, then we’re always going to be at odds.

We need the club to be on the same page and going for what we need. Signings needs to reflect what we’ve always been about, and that includes a manager who can command than effort and enthusiasm.

We’ll only go in a downward trajectory as long as there’s interference.

There are far too many problems at this club but I would actually respect the manager more if he had the cajones to just make a statement and drop a bunch of big names and try something different. Coleman has been crap for years. Digne hasn’t had a good game in 18 months. Allans passing is woeful, Keane is woefully slow to react to danger and these are all starters never mind the absolute dross who get game time like iwobi and rondon. Honestly would prefer some youth players to start ahead of those mentioned. People are saying oh if we had Doucoure and dcl it would be different. Would it though? We lost 5-0 against city last season when they both started. The recruitment has just been shocking and what’s even worse is we can’t even try and fix it because of these bloody profit and sustainability rules so we are stuck with a mire of absolute dross that we can’t get rid of because we offered them ludicrous contracts.

There are far too many problems at this club but I would actually respect the manager more if he had the cajones to just make a statement and drop a bunch of big names and try something different. Coleman has been crap for years. Digne hasn’t had a good game in 18 months. Allans passing is woeful, Keane is woefully slow to react to danger and these are all starters never mind the absolute dross who get game time like iwobi and rondon. Honestly would prefer some youth players to start ahead of those mentioned. People are saying oh if we had Doucoure and dcl it would be different. Would it though? We lost 5-0 against city last season when they both started. The recruitment has just been shocking and what’s even worse is we can’t even try and fix it because of these bloody profit and sustainability rules so we are stuck with a mire of absolute dross that we can’t get rid of because we offered them ludicrous contracts.
I said earlier, that young lad who came on at the end, we should now consider throwing a few more on, its impossible ho be worse then some of the senior players

Manager, players, board. All of it needs replacing. We can't settle for changing a single part of a much larger dysfunctional machine.
Still want him hoofed asap but you're right, everything needs to change. Who knows who the crazy Iranian would stick in next

This was always the guy they had to get in the summer. I doubt he was even on their shortlist.

thumbs_b_c_4b86c54565dc3bbe00d1c5bead9920ee.jpg

This was always the guy they had to get in the summer. I doubt he was even on their shortlist.

thumbs_b_c_4b86c54565dc3bbe00d1c5bead9920ee.jpg

aye, he's already got his Nice side playing great footy and they're second in the table, was who I wanted too (though knew at the time it would be a gamble mind, but that's where we're at). A very good coach.

Nice finished 9th last season and were a bit of a mess.

Difference between this and last season as we bought some pace to worry other teams defences. But then we lost both our finishers for 6 games, still with out DCL who you can mix it up by getting crosses into the box and for the last 4 games been without our legs in midfield to win balls to release anyone. I think a full team we give that city a run for its money, may still end up on the wrong side of a result but it would be a damn sight closer.

Not really a big fan of Benitez but seriously, how many managers have this group of players had and failed with ......Club is a dumpster fire from top to bottom at this point. Who would you even get in to replace him that would change the outcomes? I'm not even bothering to get up and watch anymore..... we'll be lucky to avoid a relegation scrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.