Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reeks of the vicars wife in The Simpsons, with her overdramatic shrill. "Won't somebody think of the children!!"

The weekend was beyond embarrassing. I lost my head and voice over it. But relegated? Maybe if the spine of the team never returns (Mina, Doucoure, DCL) along with more long term injuries and heads completely fall off. But otherwise, it'll simply be another nothing season.

I mean this can’t be ruled out.

I see your cynical attitude has fogged the reality if you get promoted it is not boring
I'm not cynical, I'm just a realist. What's the point in strolling the Championship every year only to put up zero fight in the Prem, get walloped every week, and go down with a whimper before the whole cycle repeats itself? That sounds boring and pointless to me.

As a fact 9th to 13th is five clubs not half a dozen
Thanks for the maths lesson, Captain Pedantic. That clearly invalidates my general point, right?! ? You must be fun at parties (assuming someone's ever invited you by mistake).

I'm not cynical, I'm just a realist. What's the point in strolling the Championship every year only to put up zero fight in the Prem, get walloped every week, and go down with a whimper before the whole cycle repeats itself? That sounds boring and pointless to me.

Thanks for the maths lesson, Captain Pedantic. That clearly invalidates my general point, right?! ? You must be fun at parties (assuming someone's ever invited you by mistake).
Isn't it funny when someone picks you up on inaccuracies it is their fault ? Actuallu I get on quite well at parties because I can sing .
The point still remains that to be promoted cannot be boring in itself can it ?

Isn't it funny when someone picks you up on inaccuracies it is their fault ? Actuallu I get on quite well at parties because I can sing .
The point still remains that to be promoted cannot be boring in itself can it ?
It is a pity this forum does not have sound lol

The spectre of relegation hangs over us say the doom mongers. The creaking trap door lies ahead. Woe, woe is us. Trips to Tranmere await us.

The spectre of relegation hangs over us say the doom mongers. The creaking trap door lies ahead. Woe, woe is us. Trips to Tranmere await us.

.. that's nothing compared to the horrors that lurk beneath the trapdoor. For there's always something down there, in the dark... waiting to come out.

Don't you open that Trap Door,
Your a fool if you dare.
Stay away from that Trap Door,
Cos' there's somethin' down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.