2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so we can get to the quarters and get knocked out by City/RS/Utd/Chelsea with their 2nd string thats good enough to finish top 6 whilst we have Davies and Gomes chugging around?

You all need to wake up the ladder has been pulled up FFP stops clubs like us having any hopes of success in the PL. Leicester are a fluke and the greatest sporting upset in history for a reason.

So you’re desperate to see us play at Wembley yet you’re fine with us not taking it seriously unless it was Championship play-off final.

One day I want to tell my grandkids that I've seen us win something at Wembley regardless of what that is.

Not tell them that we finished 7th once upon a time which involved a "historic" 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge.

Get the Champagne out!

One of my mates is a Villa fan and one of his greatest memories is taking his little lad to the play off final the year they came back up to the PL.

Thats creating memories that stick with you forever not finishing 11th every year.

You are not improving your argument here. It's getting stupider.

So in a nutshell you would rather see Everton go through the anguish of relegation so that you might win a Championship playoff final????

It's a ridiculously stupid thing to say.

Supporting us is just unremitting misery. Doucoure has looked as good as any midfielder in the league - a real plus, of course we can’t have nice things so he has to get injured - knowing our medical staff the prognosis will start at 8 weeks when in all reality he’ll still be hobbling around when they do the end of season lap of honour..

Gomes,Davies,gbamin or delph to come in….. fantastic

You are not improving your argument here. It's getting stupider.

So in a nutshell you would rather see Everton go through the anguish of relegation so that you might win a Championship playoff final????

It's a ridiculously stupid thing to say.

If the choice was 5 seasons of Everton finishing 8th, 10th, 10th, 11th, 9th or 10th, 9th, 18th **winning the championship** 10th I would pick the latter as I've seen us win something other than the Florida Cup and make no mistake I wouldn't be embarassed to get rat arsed in town at seeing us win it either - nothing small time about it for a generation who's biggest success witnessed in 26 years was losing a cup final.

Maybe im old school but thats worse than being a yoyo club for me.

At least supporting a WBA / Norwich you get to see your club win something and days out at Wembley.

Clubs like us are utterly boring floating around midtable from now until eternity.
possibly the worst post I have seen from you... and its a low bar.
@ForeverBaggie92
@Foreveryellow92

Tim

When you break your foot (like a lot of bones) it's more susceptible to break again. Rooney broke his foot several times, Kane's ankles have broke a few times.
But barely 6 months apart for me is an indication that perhaps the healing process was not complete...maybe he was rushed last season to come back far too quickly...

We will have Holgate as our midfield playmaker before long at this rate.Supporting Everton these days resembles 1980-83, watching the RS win everywhere at home and Europe with great attacking players like Rush/Dalglish whilst we had Mick Ferguson and Alan Bailey. Now we have Rondon whilst they have Salah/ Mane. We are light years behind them. Sad times.

If the choice was 5 seasons of Everton finishing 8th, 10th, 10th, 11th, 9th or 10th, 9th, 18th **winning the championship** 10th I would pick the latter as I've seen us win something other than the Florida Cup and make no mistake I wouldn't be embarassed to get rat arsed in town at seeing us win it either - nothing small time about it for a generation who's biggest success witnessed in 26 years was losing a cup final.

Of course it’s small time, we’ll have been relegated to achieve your lofty dreams.

Inappropriate Language
If nobody wants to buy them that’s hardly Brands fault is it.
If Delph and Gomes were playing for someone else would you be happy to see them come here?

If nobody wants to buy them it’s hardly Brands fault is it?

YES!!! He bought the fcking pair of them!

Someone got to want to buy them though, who can match 100 grand a week?, they not daft, they, especially Delph, would be happy to sit out his contract

If Brands can’t get rid of them, it’s his fault.

If Brands can’t get rid of them because they are so bad nobody wants them - that is still Brands fault given he bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.