Belfast Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least my wife will know where to go for Christmas presents now! There are plenty of blues in and around the area. I grew up in a small seaside town in County Antrim and there were a good few of us of similar vintage (born 81) who were Everton fans. See quite a few out and about nowadays wearing the kit.
Reflections in shop windows are not other people

I don't think that is right - Leeds United's retail partner is JD Sports.
The Premier League clubs will divide a unit on Castle Lane recently vacated.
Everton confirmed its end of the split merchandise store, will open on Thursday.
Everton’s club store will be operated by its US retail partner Fanatics, which runs merchandise operations for a number of high profile sports clubs.

Leeds United signed an extended retail partnership agreement with JD Sports over the summer.

Both Premier League clubs said they are keen to tap into their sizeable Irish fan base.

Apparently, it's currently card payments only ... it's unclear if this is temporary or permanent.

The Premier League clubs will divide a unit on Castle Lane recently vacated.
Everton confirmed its end of the split merchandise store, will open on Thursday.
Everton’s club store will be operated by its US retail partner Fanatics, which runs merchandise operations for a number of high profile sports clubs.

Leeds United signed an extended retail partnership agreement with JD Sports over the summer.

Both Premier League clubs said they are keen to tap into their sizeable Irish fan base.
There are quite a few Leeds fans of a certain age. Hoping I've misjudged our numbers but honestly, rarely see our shirts. So rare I usually speak to them when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.