2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat whilst being undefeated at home is fine for his first six league games

It's a results game and he's mostly getting them, that'll do for this season, especially with our squad limitations

If you ignore getting tonked by QPR and binned from a cup in Sep, everythings wonderful.

PS only five games have been played in the PL.

Don't forget the bossing we received from the mighty Burnley for the majority of the game. Aside from 15 or so great minutes, we did do some brilliant running around though so there was that.
Im sure on the Burnley forums they talk about how boss the Everton game was because they had the ball for a bit.... even though they lost 3 1

LOL

We haven't had a good first half yet this season and have just been rinsed by QPR. Got lucky against Leeds and got a spanking by Villa.
Got lucky against Leeds???? If that's not making up stuff to suit an agenda I don't know what is. On match of the day there were 9 highlights in that game. 3 for Leeds and 6 for us. We had all the best chances and should have won if Calvert lewin took 2 very good chances. Rinsed by qpr??? We were all over them 2nd half, they didn't even get in our box second half I don't think. And villa like I said the game was very well poised for the majority which is very good considering who we were missing. A meltdown by digne turned a well balanced game against us.

Honestly I don't know what games you've been watching but some people just don't like Rafael and will say anything to suit their agenda.

Got lucky against Leeds???? If that's not making up stuff to suit an agenda I don't know what is. On match of the day there were 9 highlights in that game. 3 for Leeds and 6 for us. We had all the best chances and should have won if Calvert lewin took 2 very good chances. Rinsed by qpr??? We were all over them 2nd half, they didn't even get in our box second half I don't think. And villa like I said the game was very well poised for the majority which is very good considering who we were missing.

Honestly I don't know what games you've been watching but some people just don't like Rafael and will say anything to suit their agenda.

Certainly watch the games not Match of the Day myself.

Be just 27 points to go to safety!
...and that is exactly how we should be looking at it with this group of players.

If we cant get our attack out on a regular basis this season the quality below that apart from Doucoure and Digne is terrifyingly poor.

40-45 points ASAP and then see what we can do from there.

Things ARE that bad here. The club is broke finacially and broken in terms of its governance.

...and that is exactly how we should be looking at it with this group of players.

If we cant get our attack out on a regular basis this season the quality below that apart from Doucoure and Digne is terrifyingly poor.

Things ARE that bad here. The club is broke finacially and broken in terms of its governance.

And we sold Jamo Rodriguez yesterday and half the fan base gave it a round of applause.

Talk about a race to the bottom mate.

Hi Dave. Just out if interest are you pro Rafael or against? I haven't read much of your stuff recently so wasn't sure. I would guess not because he's not that similar to Martinez ?

If you ignore getting tonked by QPR and binned from a cup in Sep, everythings wonderful.

PS only five games have been played in the PL.

Yeah and if we beat Norwich it will be six

4+1+1 = 6

And QPR didn't "tonk" us

We lost on pens because Begovic is crap. There's a difference

Benitez wasn't my pick and I'm hardly his biggest fan, but fair is fair. 13 points from our first 6 PL games isn't a bad start, and to say otherwise is just plain ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.