2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think this is all on Benitez here.

I think Benitez would have preferred to have him available until January once the August window passed but the club are knackered financially and he knows this.

His tone seemed to change last night on it. We'll see what he says on Friday but from what RB has said on the situation in his last few pressers, he has always referenced the 'special circumstances' at the club in relation to FFP.
It's all on Benitez. James getting off, Davies missing a penalty, Collina, 9/11, The Black Death you name it the rat

Do you mean the injury this weekend that was lied about as he was on his way to Doha?

James trained on his own at Finch Farm on Saturday so I doubt he was ever injured. On Sunday he flew to the middle east.
He’s gone
Let it go
For gods sake he doesn’t give a shiny [Poor language removed] about me, you or Everton, good riddance to the pleb

It’s all been handled in typically bad Everton fashion.
Clubs been an absolute mess for years.
similar to the Rooney situation a couple of seasons ago. The club offered massive wages, realized they weren't getting what they deemed their money's worth and got rid.
Rooney has said since he wanted to stay whereas i think James is more than happy to leave assuming he isn't out of pocket (reportedly not being willing to lower his demands to stay in competitive leagues would suggest) but still, i think it's the club driving not Bentiez driving this and they've handled in all in typical Everton fashion

similar to the Rooney situation a couple of seasons ago. The club offered massive wages, realized they weren't getting what they deemed their money's worth and got rid.
Rooney has said since he wanted to stay whereas i think James is more than happy to leave assuming he isn't out of pocket (reportedly not being willing to lower his demands to stay in competitive leagues would suggest) but still, i think it's the club driving not Bentiez driving this and they've handled in all in typical Everton fashion
It is Benitez driving it 100%.

I’m just so hyped about the players we will sign now that we have his 750k a week wages off our books

It's not as if a player of his quality would have been able to break down the might that is QPR is it.

All on the kopite in charge, Agent Benitez is slowly but surely ruining us.

Swapping James Rodriguez for Salomon Rondon, excellent popcorning.

Status
Not open for further replies.