2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you mean the injury this weekend that was lied about as he was on his way to Doha?

James trained on his own at Finch Farm on Saturday so I doubt he was ever injured. On Sunday he flew to the middle east.

I agree it was a lie but and I don't trust a word Benitez says (I dont watch any interviews at all) BUT lets not forget there is a PR manager in his ear telling him what to avoid, what answers to say on certain things. We have just appointed a new PR manager after all so maybe he's influencing, as for whether its a good appointment I can't say I have a great opinion on him after working for the same club at the same time.

All the best to him.

Great player but not in the manager's plans. At least he wants to play and not just sit back and do nothing.

Shame really but £200k a week is a lot of cash saved so hopefully we can use this in January

Is right Benitez is just beginning to throw the [Poor language removed] out of the club and he started at the top
At the top, when did James have a decent game - pre-season he was awful - his own national side sent him packing = unfit..... plus refrain from using bad language please ......

Evidence for what? He barely got a start under him at Real after he didnt go on a preseason trip with them.

He hasnt had a minute under him here.

He had a personal problem with him.
Personal or professional problem like all the other clubs that could have had him for "free"? Like the other clubs we would be happy to have him for X amount but not XX amount. We have just come to the same conclusion as everyone else. Rafael came to the same conclusion early, Real even got rid of him for free to some suckers in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.