2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez hasn't wanted anything to do with James from the start. James was part of the group of players that pushed him out of Real. Benitez will never forget that.
So James has been offered to everyone possible, and this is the last option. James passing the medical shows Benitez was lying. He dropped James at Real saying he wasn't fit, but James was fine to play and score for Colombia the week later.
James is only going because he knows Rafael will never give him a game. Shocking.

He's off mate.

There's a Qatari journalist also reporting Everton are paying part of his wage...

No idea if he's reliable or not.

But yeah, I'm done with the people who run the club. We're a mess. I'll support the team, but beyond that, done with them until I see it changing.

It would be the most Everton thing that could happen. Paying another team who are minted to take a very skilled player from us at a time when we cannot even field a full strength team due to injuries. It is actually completely insane but we are used to unheard levels of insanity being Evertonians.

Yet we have Evertonians championing this course it action as a good thing and being beneficial to the club?!

It beggers belief, and is a sad indictment of what our club and it's fans have become. Forget that James is a good footballer, he's going to a cash rich league and were helping them pay his wages, at a time when we cannot bring anyone in to replace him?!?

Were an absolute shambles, a laughing stock, a car crash - pick any term you like.

If we were not a football club we would have gone out of business or been liquidated long ago.

Too many brown noses working in top Roles at toffee towers who are abysmal at their jobs.

I'll always support the team on the pitch, but I've had enough of the gobshites running the club and their ridiculous decisions.

And a manager. That said, we are clearly building Duncan for the role, this could be door opening for the big man.
200.gif

At least Townsend will earn his money and contribute 10 times more to the club and team.
I like Townsend, good lad, head screwed on and knows he's at a massive club.

Problem is, he's not very good and that's just a harsh truth. Rodriguez is so much better it's unreal, again not sure who's to blame but it's been clear from day one Rafael/the club didn't want Rodriquez so from day one they should have got in a replacement. Or at least said your not going anywhere till the winter when we can replace you

Haha the best player we’ve ever had in the history of the football club and you all want him gone because the Spanish kopite in charge doesn’t like him? Wasn’t this the same fella who said forget the past but refuses to forget his past with James?

This club needs folding in half and booting in to a wormhole and all the little meffs who have to prove they’re superior bloos by never going against the grain can go with them.
The best player in the history of the club? ????

You obviously don't know your history

Thanks, mate, can you clarify exactly how beyond the usual soundbites and hearsay that is being thrown around, please? ?
Well my suspicions were first aroused by the fact he was playing about on social media with no idea or care who we were playing.

The fact he would rather play for a club in Qatar than everton has just added to it.

So he wasn’t injured ? I can’t keep track .

Basically can I Just check this is right we are moving a player, who by any metric did ok last season , out of the club after our window has shut when we couldn’t fill our bench at the weekend ?

I think it just proves that Benitez and James cannot / don't want to work together.

Either Benitez works with him to integrate him into the team tactically
or James works hard to fit into the team
or he works on his fitness , tactics and style to fit into the team
Benitez works on his relationship to try and integrate him into the team

it's a shame as it would have been amazing to see a good James Rodriguez playing well for everton! let's see . we're on this path now, and in 18 months we will again stumble into a totally different strategy again won't we! new manager, new tactics, new players, back to square one!

Status
Not open for further replies.