2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSX_20210920_093128.jpg

Interesting use of theword "if" as a qualification to your response and what isthe basis for your assumption that a player who openly declared he only signed for us because the rat Carlo was the manager would makeany effort to make himslef available under a different manager. You really do need to open your eyes and get behind players who have a committment to Everton Football Club

But he's travelled to go and have talks with a club in the UAE. He's been training for 4 weeks yet wasn't in the squad on Saturday. So it's very likely that Benitez was just coming up with a convenient story.

I'm not having a go at Benitez, but it's almost certain that he wasn't actually injured if he's signing for another club.

I need to open my eyes? My eyes are open, and they're not so partisan that I think Everton are run in any other way than a stinking pile of amateur crap.

Interesting use of theword "if" as a qualification to your response and what isthe basis for your assumption that a player who openly declared he only signed for us because the rat Carlo was the manager would makeany effort to make himslef available under a different manager. You really do need to open your eyes and get behind players who have a committment to Everton Football Club

If that was the case then we may as well sell everyone.

Any single one of them would be off at the drop of a hat if a "bigger" club showed interest. Like the large majority of football clubs really.

Thanks, so approx 6m pounds saved in the 40 weeks left on his contract. Of which (based on the past 7 years of his career) he'd be available for 20/25 weeks.

It's a no-brainer.
You never know that. Raffafraud could have handled him much better. He hated him for some reason we do not know. Now we are stuck with talentless soldiers.

The downside of this though is that we lose out on all that social media attention from James treating Everton like a joke.

That's a blow.

aye it's alright, Greg who was saying last year it was £120k a week and writing article after article about how good James is, got told by his bossmen at the club to actually tell everyone James is evil and earns the world.

Anyway, if he's going he's going. Why we are letting a player go when we can't get anyone in, when we're already short in that area, and fans and journalists lap it up. Well, that's beyond me. But whatever, we get what we deserve, which is f all.

AT LEAST THEY RUN THOUGH

We’ve replaced James Rodriguez with Andros Townsend.

That’s never ok, and the acceptance of it by the fan base solidifies my point
It's not good but it comes back to the fact we are skint from overpaying on rubbish players since Moshiri arrived.

But James won't be missed because he is not committed to playing for the club. If you want to keep unhappy and uncommitted players then fine, but I don't. It will never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.